33.33%
1 33.33%
3 Dirty Socks
66.67%
2 66.67%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

10.01 The Conjugal Conjecture
Ewwww... some photoshop Sheldon is there. Big Grin Dumpy little whiney, lying Leonard? I really don't buy it!

[Image: tbbt.jpg?w=620&h=420&crop=1]

The wedding photos are here

Penny looks pretty but if she were marrying Sheldon she'd have a different dress I'm sure. Having it outdoors makes it not look like a real Big Bang episode, which is great. I can pretend its just a dream sequence.

Look at how she's just taller than him below but in the top image, she's tilting her head.  Big GrinBig Grin

[Image: the-big-bang-theory-season-10-photos-2.jpg?w=900]

[url=http://tvline.com/gallery/the-big-bang-theory-season-10-photos/#!1/the-big-bang-theory-season-10-photos-1/][/url]
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Kimk26
I like the fact it looks false. They are really trying to satisfy a small section of fans who thought the first wedding wasn't good enough. Cram it with guest stars to create interest.
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Kimk26
(09-13-2016, 02:08 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: [Image: the-big-bang-theory-season-10-photos-2.jpg?w=900]

Penny's mom and brother looked drugged, Sheldon looks very unhappy (well no one in this picture really looks happy, apathetic maybe, but not happy). The bright spot? Amy got shoved off to the side and Sheldon is sitting next to his Mom. Also kind of interesting, he's sitting on the "Brides side" with Penny's family instead of on the side of his "best friend" (too bad, Beverly, Sheldon and Leonard's Dad talking about how pointless Marriage is could have been funny)
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 1 user Likes Nutz's post:
  • Kimk26
(09-13-2016, 02:08 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Ewwww... some photoshop Sheldon is there. Big Grin Dumpy little whiney, lying Leonard? I really don't buy it!

FIXED IT!!!
Bitches be crazy. 
The following 1 user Likes QueenOfShebaSays's post:
  • CTR69
Haha!! bloody good huh? Now that looks a million times better and actually gives me the feels, instead of

[Image: Sheldon-Cooper-You-re-insane-jim-parsons.jpg]
The following 3 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • QueenOfShebaSays, Nutz, Kimk26
Nice job Sheba. I was thinking about Wheatoning it, but am to lazy  Tongue
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 1 user Likes Nutz's post:
  • Kimk26
Penny can't wear heels when she's with Leonard Rolleyes 

They should all wear more fancy clothes, they were smoking on Emmys. 
[Image: 2yumx01.jpg]
The following 4 users Like CTR69's post:
  • QueenOfShebaSays, Tuesday Pajamas, chaotic temptation, Nutz
(09-14-2016, 12:20 AM)CTR69 Wrote: Penny can't wear heels when she's with Leonard Rolleyes 

They should all wear more fancy clothes, they were smoking on Emmys. 
[Image: 2yumx01.jpg]

Jim and Kaley are always on point! Look at them... Black and gold. Nice.
Bitches be crazy. 
The following 1 user Likes QueenOfShebaSays's post:
  • Nutz
Not only are they perfectly matched physically, their personalities work so well together onscreen. Sheldon can be all kinds of arrogant and crazy and Penny can make it funny, diffuse it or knock it right back with a look or a few magnificently timed words. This is something Shamy will never have. Amy is different, she's moodier and less fun when she's flippin out. There's always a feeling that Sheldon needs to dial it back with her which defeats the purpose of his character. Penny gives as good as she gets without losing the humour. Why they thought Lenny and Shamy was a better choice will be a mystery I'll never unravel. One day someone on the show will admit that Shenny would have been more interesting, you wait! It will happen. But they can spin on it!
The following 7 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • CTR69, chaotic temptation, QueenOfShebaSays, Nutz, Kimk26, CassandraElise, Berliner
(09-13-2016, 02:08 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Ewwww... some photoshop Sheldon is there. Big Grin Dumpy little whiney, lying Leonard? I really don't buy it!

[Image: tbbt.jpg?w=620&h=420&crop=1]

Those caterpillar eyebrows are freaking me out, it's all I can see about him. Ugh...

[Image: 5f3270413d8915f80a47c33e28d2d415.jpg]
The following 3 users Like CTR69's post:
  • QueenOfShebaSays, Tuesday Pajamas, Nutz