25.00%
1 25.00%
3 Dirty Socks
0%
0 0%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

10.02 The Military Miniaturization
Rewatched this episode and boy Kaley outperforms everyone in this episode. She's just SO good. She does a lot with very little. Her scenes with Bernadette particularly highlight this. She easily out classes Rauch. Really hope Kaley gets another show after BB.
The following 2 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • QueenOfShebaSays, Ratman77
(10-06-2016, 02:31 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Rewatched this episode and boy Kaley outperforms everyone in this episode. She's just SO good. She does a lot with very little. Her scenes with Bernadette particularly highlight this. She easily out classes Rauch. Really hope Kaley gets another show after BB.

That's why I never understood MB getting award nods and Kaley getting nothing... Kaley is such a better actress... when she is allowed to act and shine... and I agree, part of my liking of the episode was Penny in this.

Remember, Jim was saying what an amazing actress she was on Conan... I think he always sings her praises...someone has to!
Bitches be crazy. 
The following 1 user Likes QueenOfShebaSays's post:
  • Ratman77
(10-06-2016, 02:44 AM)QueenOfShebaSays Wrote: That's why I never understood MB getting award nods and Kaley getting nothing... Kaley is such a better actress... when she is allowed to act and shine... and I agree, part of my liking of the episode was Penny in this.

Remember, Jim was saying what an amazing actress she was on Conan... I think he always sings her praises...someone has to!

I know what you mean! Its long baffled me how ignored Kaley is. No one holds a candle to her on a sitcom as far as I'm concerned. I know there are more decorated actresses but I think their material is probably just better. i.e. they have better jokes to work with. And this misconception that because she's also has great abs that she can't possibly be talented is like something from the dark ages. She has it all, this is something people just can't get their head round. Kaley's work is much more subtle and far more consistent than Mayim's so yeah!
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Ratman77
(10-06-2016, 02:54 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: I know what you mean! Its long baffled me how ignored Kaley is. No one holds a candle to her on a sitcom as far as I'm concerned. I know there are more decorated actresses but I think their material is probably just better. i.e. they have better jokes to work with. And this misconception that because she's also has great abs that she can't possibly be talented is like something from the dark ages. She has it all, this is something people just can't get their head round. Kaley's work is much more subtle and far more consistent than Mayim's so yeah!

Kaley is one of the funnier woman on comedy shows and she IS ignored. When she is given good stuff to work with, she is amazing. She is very subtle but Shen also does amazing physical comedy, her facial features, how she says her lines and her timing. Shes amazing. But ignored bc she is too pretty??
Bitches be crazy. 
The following 1 user Likes QueenOfShebaSays's post:
  • Ratman77