33.33%
1 33.33%
3 Dirty Socks
66.67%
2 66.67%
Total 3 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

10.01 The Conjugal Conjecture
After Sheldon's mother and Leonard's father share an evening together, everyone deals with an awkward morning the next day. Also, Penny's family arrives for the wedding ceremony, including her anxiety-ridden mother, Susan, and her drug dealing brother, Randall.

I have a feeling a promo photos will be out soon.

From the taping report its very much a 'happy families' type of episode. Most of the story focused on the guest stars.

[Image: 42a3a59de96f16538ed34cc81d6b5322.jpg]

Katey Sagal as Penny’s Mother (I loved her on Married with Children)

[Image: jack.jpg]

Jack McBrayer as Penny’s Brother (he should be good as well)

[Image: americantvshow_2907354_6576183_m.jpg]
Dean Norris as Air Force Representative Colonel Williams

Christine Baranski, Laurie Metcalf, Judd Hirsch and Keith Carradine

[Image: 42866b08dc811e2586eea5c6471a2ee1.jpg][Image: lauriemetcalf__131231075239-275x364.png][Image: Judd%20Hirsch.jpg][Image: 245px-Keith_Carradine.jpg]

It's ALL GUEST STARS.
Pretty bad quality as its not out in the US yet:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKQCMDTD1V6/...ry.updates
My wish for what Sheldon will say:

"Penny,....I love you."
The following 2 users Like Ratman77's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Kimk26
sRatman77My wish for what Sheldon will say:

"Penny,....I love you."

Amy's desparation for such a tired SOCIAL CONVENTION as marriage does nothing for the supposed 'uniqueness' of her character. In fact, its dead insulting. Because female scientists really just want husbands, don't cha know. Sarcasm
The following 2 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Nutz, Kimk26
(09-13-2016, 04:56 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: sRatman77My wish for what Sheldon will say:

"Penny,....I love you."

Amy's desparation for such a tired SOCIAL CONVENTION as marriage does nothing for the supposed 'uniqueness'  of her character. In fact, its dead insulting. Because female scientists really just want husbands, don't cha know. Sarcasm

Also... To constantly reinforce this idea that just because someone wants something bad enough from another person, that they deserve to have it. Amy is supposed to get the BF and yadda yadda because she wants it and she "deserves" it. At the expense of others. Because who cares what Sheldon want some... Make sure she is happy. (Because Sheldon wasn't miserable and hating life like everyone else... Only thing he wanted was the Nobel..) this also applies to lenny. (I have no sympathy for Amy.)
Bitches be crazy. 
The following 2 users Like QueenOfShebaSays's post:
  • Nutz, Tuesday Pajamas
I need a GIF just of Sheldon spitting out the drink and saying "Nope". It's how I feel about the show now.

The following 3 users Like FlyingMonkey's post:
  • QueenOfShebaSays, Nutz, Kimk26
(09-13-2016, 05:53 AM)FlyingMonkey Wrote: I need a GIF just of Sheldon spitting out the drink and saying "Nope". It's how I feel about the show now.

[Image: sheldon-nope.gif]
Bitches be crazy. 
The following 3 users Like QueenOfShebaSays's post:
  • FlyingMonkey, Nutz, Kimk26
Hey guys, your forum is lovely and even though, I don't post much, i just wanna point out that Amy's dress looks kinda hideous to me in some wedding promo pics of 10.1 , I saw today. She is committing a crime against fashion. She just can't pull off the quirky and unique look without looking positively dumpy. I don't wanna seem like a shallow bitch, but the way some Shamy fans went out of their way to gush about how great Mayim looked in this episode, I expected her to look better than THAT . LMAO.
The following 4 users Like chaotic temptation's post:
  • QueenOfShebaSays, Tuesday Pajamas, devilbk, Kimk26
(09-13-2016, 10:44 AM)chaotic temptation Wrote: Hey guys, your forum is lovely and even though, I don't post much,  i just wanna point out that Amy's dress  looks kinda hideous to me in some wedding promo pics of 10.1 , I saw today. She is committing a crime against fashion. She just can't pull off the quirky and unique look without looking positively dumpy. I don't wanna seem like a shallow bitch, but the way some Shamy fans went out of their way to gush about how great Mayim looked in this episode, I expected her to look better than THAT . LMAO.

SHE CANT WEAR CLOTHES... It's like how Leonard CANT WEAR CLOTHES... And I just mean that clothes don't look good on them... Idk what it is. There has to be SOMETHING.

And thanks! We like to be honest here Smile
Bitches be crazy. 
The following 1 user Likes QueenOfShebaSays's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas
(09-13-2016, 10:44 AM)Ychaotic temptation Wrote: Hey guys, your forum is lovely and even though, I don't post much,  i just wanna point out that Amy's dress  looks kinda hideous to me in some wedding promo pics of 10.1 , I saw today. She is committing a crime against fashion. She just can't pull off the quirky and unique look without looking positively dumpy. I don't wanna seem like a shallow bitch, but the way some Shamy fans went out of their way to gush about how great Mayim looked in this episode, I expected her to look better than THAT . LMAO.

Thanks so much chaotic. And I wish more Shennys would join us for what could be the final season of the show. Yes we DO prefer to be honest.

What makes me smile is canon fan art. There're some real talent out there but the canon images never resemble Amy. She's always some pretty brunette little imp. Also, they have Leonard drawings with a longer Sheldon-like body. Unless they are drawn from a photo they tend to use a lot of artistic license. Not saying that's bad, we use artistic license for our fan fic, but they don't get called 'delusional' for it.
The following 2 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • chaotic temptation, devilbk