2016 Fall Fan Fiction Challenges
Calling all non-canon writers! This Fall we have two different challenges for you to participate in, so grab your favorite quill and ink and get to writing, you scurvy bilge rats. Wink

1. Must be a non-canon pairing: Sheldon/Penny, Leonard/Amy, Howard/Raj, Amy/Raj, Bernadette/Penny, Sheldon/Leonard, etc (Please remember to list the pairing in your story description)

2. Must have them dealing with Pirates, talking about Pirates, or being Pirates

3. Must be posted (to Fanfiction.net or Ao3) by/on September 19th, 2016 for International Talk Like A Pirate Day

There is no restriction on length, rating or type (Angst, Friendship, Romance, Smut, etc.)

AND/OR

1. Must be a non-canon pairing: Sheldon/Penny, Leonard/Amy, Howard/Raj, Amy/Raj, Bernadette/Penny, Sheldon/Leonard, etc (Please remember to list the pairing in the story description)

2. Must be Supernatural (vampires, witches, werewolves, ghosts, demons, etc.), OR a Murder Mystery (think Christie, Doyle, Clue/Cluedo, Scooby Gang, etc) OR you can take a scene/chapter from your favorite (scary) Play/Book/Movie and rewrite it for your non-canon pairing

3. Can be a one-shot, or multi-chapter (but no more than 5,000 words)

4. Must be posted (to Fanfiction.net or Ao3) by/on October 31st, 2016

There is no restriction on rating or type (Angst, Friendship, Romance, Smut, etc.)
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 2 users Like Nutz's post:
  • QueenOfShebaSays, devilbk
To inspire you all here's an all cast banner...

I was ganna do speech bubbles. Amy and Bernadette are a tad worried.

"Stay calm Bernadette"

"There's something on my head!"

[Image: talk-like-a-pirate-all_zpsvacr2kwq.jpg]
The following 2 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Nutz, QueenOfShebaSays
And here's a Shenny banner.

[Image: talk-like-a-pirate-day-1_zps0u5hgkva.jpg]
The following 3 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Nutz, QueenOfShebaSays, SpaceAnJL
Ahoy Mateys! The first non-canon story has been posted for Talk Like A Pirate Day, and it's a delightful bit of tomfoolery (pirate-foolery?) from one of our own. So go and read it you landlubbers or its Davey Jones Locker for ye Big Grin 

The Pirate Ship by Tuesday Pajamas  Soft Kitty
All seems well onboard the Crown's ship but take heed! the legendary pirate ship, The Shenny Pearl sails the dark waters of Los Robles. (Written for TBBT HQ's 'Talk like a pirate day'). *Shenny*
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
More Talk Like A Pirate Day Fics for your enjoyment Blossom

Becoming A Pirate by CTR69 Soft Kitty
A young fiancé is not afraid to get (her hands) wet and dirty, when a privateer offers her a deal she cannot refuse. (Written for 'Talk like a pirate day' challenge. AU, mostly Shenny, some Lamy) (M)

Fun with Pirate Flags by ynotlleb
Sheldon and Penny present a special "Fun with Flags" in honour of "Talk like a Pirate day". Aaaarrr! Sheldon/Penny friendship.
Two If By Sea by JLynnB  Soft Kitty
Every ending has its beginning, or, Penny meets a pirate.
Star-crossed by CTR69 Soft Kitty
Sheldon had one rule to follow. Do not get involved with her and everybody will be happy. But on the 7th year, he couldn't live with it anymore... (Written for TBBT HQ Halloween challenge, mean, dark and bloody Shenny and others.)
TLAPD By OrsonWells  Soft Kitty
A different take on the story, hope you all enjoy it! Shenny as always
The Pirates Prerogative by Daedaleopsis
A story celebrating my favorite completely-made-up holiday, Talk Like a Pirate Day! Sheldon has an eye-opening experience when he accompanies Penny to her new job... waitressing at a pirate-themed dinner show. *Shenny... as always*
[Image: attachment.php?aid=641]

There are now Halloween fics coming in...

The Emergency Plan Addendum By Daedaleopsis
Leonard stopped reading Sheldon's updates to their emergency preparedness plan a long time ago. This was why he was clueless about his friend's changing feelings for the beautiful blonde next door. *Shenny*