2016 Fall Fan Fiction Challenges
The Silence of the Lambs by Darkly Dreaming
Much of this was taken from the book and movie verbatim, and some imagery was taken from the movie, but hopefully I changed enough of it to make it something of my own. I wish I could come up with a better serial killer name than "Pasadena Psycho." This is my favorite scene from my favorite movie. I might expand on it, but likely not any time soon.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
(10-18-2016, 01:59 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?aid=641]

There are now Halloween fics coming in...

The Emergency Plan Addendum By Daedaleopsis
Leonard stopped reading Sheldon's updates to their emergency preparedness plan a long time ago. This was why he was clueless about his friend's changing feelings for the beautiful blonde next door. *Shenny*

It's really short but hai. http://archiveofourown.org/works/8313853
Hi all, here's my little addition for the Halloween Challenge.

Bubble, bubble, Sheldon trouble

Sheldon and Amy were right in the middle of their 'living arrangement experiment' when dark forces intervened.

[Image: 15d3f6d22da520893aee57f3ec5a0445.jpg]

Image is not mine...
Because You Walk Like A Queen by LadyKaelyn of Midgar  Soft Kitty
Sheldon gets up for a glass of water and uncovers Penny's secret.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
Life at Sea by Muaaimoi
The Pirate Queen stands before him, as beautiful as she is deadly, "Aren't you Navy boys supposed to bow to royalty?" Sheldon glares at her, he is nowhere near foolish enough to underestimate such a woman. He's just watched her behead at least three men after all. Shenny at sea, for the Talk like a Pirate Fall challenge.
Halloween fic using the 2015 How to Kill A Doctor Challenge

Believe In Magic by CTR69  Soft Kitty
Sheldon uses his knowledge to become an illusionist and Penny wants to be his assistant. But one person has a problem with that... (The story follows the '100 Ways to Kill a Doctor' rules - Shenny and character death)
Ghost by Lizwontcry
After a terrible tragedy, Sheldon comes to visit Penny once more. He has only one request-he needs to touch her again.
The Stockholm Theory Kinda by OrsonWells  Soft Kitty
A different sort of scary tbbt fic. part of the Halloween Challenge. Rated T for violence...
The Creepshow by Mislav
Super Scary (or not) Halloween challenge. "The Creepshow"-TBBT style. Three horror stories, three non-canon pairings: Sheldon/Leslie, Stuart/Lucy and Sheldon/Alex. AU, OOC. Rated M for violence and some sexual content.