Off Topic
It's completely frustrating how the writers had her not be attracted to him during season 4 and was more interested in guys like Zack then once season 5 came outta nowhere this girl wants to get inside Sheldon's pants and I'm just sitting here like the F***?! And it's even worse because she's still attracted to Zack and other hot guys who are nothing like Sheldon yet she still wants to get him in bed. Makes no sense.

Hm. That's exactly what bothers me. I really don't like the way the writers/directors treat the characters on this show. Very inconsistent. They've completely stopped taking the core definitions of the characters into account, instead bending them to fit a particular arc or situation. The outcome should always be moulded around the characters, not the other way round. Call me superficial, Confused but I think Sheldon deserves someone sexier. To me the "growing" of Sheldon's character should have come from him having a mature, slightly flirtatious but ultimately innocent relationship, not a mismatched setting up with a character that has clearly been created as a dynamic-changer and nothing else. They have tried to make her into a fully formed character, but I just think she dhould have been a temporary dynamic-changing character (like Stephanie, or Zack or someone) that would turn up, add some "are we going to find out Sheldon's 'deal?' " drama, and then disappear. I do not think she is a strong enough character to be part of the main cast, or indeed still part of the show at all. I could not imagine Homo Novus standing for such treatment. I really don't think the writers handle plot well.
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
The following 3 users Like Wisp's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, taffinabean, FranEssi

Messages In This Thread
Off Topic - by Idle Miscreant - 01-03-2014, 09:52 AM
RE: Off Topic - by Tuesday Pajamas - 01-14-2014, 01:49 PM
RE: Off Topic - by Tuesday Pajamas - 01-15-2014, 03:01 AM
RE: Off Topic - by taffinabean - 01-15-2014, 03:37 AM
RE: Off Topic - by CassandraElise - 01-15-2014, 03:39 AM
RE: Off Topic - by taffinabean - 01-15-2014, 03:45 AM
RE: Off Topic - by Wisp - 01-14-2014, 04:18 PM
RE: Off Topic - by Tuesday Pajamas - 01-14-2014, 04:35 PM