Off Topic
Quote:Taffinabean: Your comment about the whole mention of the bro-sis theory is definitely a more discreet and polite way of saying that two people are not attracted to one another, couldn't be more true! In reality those are the best and strongest type of relationships. I guess the writers think that both Sheldon and Penny are (supposedly) not physically attracted to each other but I object to that. Not after some of the innuendos that those two have passed on to one another over the years that tell me otherwise! If anything I think it's Sheldon who sees Amy as his own sister because he sure as hell doesn't treat her as someone he'd be physically attracted to (said so last season too).

I don't think the writers or the show runner can say that Sheldon and Penny are not attracted to one another because there are signs, not to mention there have been actual comments and actions especially on Sheldon's part ironically.
I don't think the answer about siblings is thought out, it is just meant to shut down the Shenny romance talk. Anyway, writers can make sexual attraction happen with their pc.
At least with Sheldon and Penny the natural chemistry is there to build something. Can't say the same with Shamy or even Lenny. I never got passion or chemistry with either.

and

Tuesday Pajamas, I know Steve Morelo gave us some great Shenny moments but to what end? Just to deny their history or their meaning to one another? Just to replace the Shenny moments with Shamy moments and pretend like everything is brand new?

We're fortunate this season has been strong on Shenny vs season five and six, but I don't trust SM or the writers at all. Especially when he poo poos Shenny in interviews. Its like they throw us a bone to keep us watching but in the end they don't have a plan for them except to be in a bad relationship/marriage with Leonard and Amy.
Frankly, I'd rather they just end all Shenny moments now if in the end of the series it's gonna be Lenny and Shamy riding off together in the sunset.[/quote]

Messages In This Thread
Off Topic - by Idle Miscreant - 01-03-2014, 09:52 AM
RE: Off Topic - by Tuesday Pajamas - 01-14-2014, 01:49 PM
RE: Off Topic - by Tuesday Pajamas - 01-15-2014, 03:01 AM
RE: Off Topic - by taffinabean - 01-15-2014, 03:37 AM
RE: Off Topic - by CassandraElise - 01-15-2014, 03:39 AM
RE: Off Topic - by taffinabean - 01-15-2014, 03:45 AM
RE: Off Topic - by Wisp - 01-14-2014, 04:18 PM
RE: Off Topic - by Tuesday Pajamas - 01-14-2014, 04:35 PM
RE: Off Topic - by Berliner - 01-14-2014, 05:48 PM
RE: Off Topic - by taffinabean - 01-15-2014, 02:43 AM
RE: 7.13 The Occupation Recalibration - by taffinabean - 01-14-2014, 03:16 AM