100.00%
1 100.00%
3 Dirty Socks
0%
0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

9.24 The Convergence Convergence
Well, it may be a little early, but.....if the producers and the writers of "TBBT" (or their spies) are reading this,.....here are my wishes for the tenth,..... eleventh(?).... twelfth(?)....season:

-Make, regards Raj, clear goals and give him a solid way . At the beginning he was equal to all the other characters. At the moment he is a nuisance . Dodgy

-Give Amy a partner who is really compatible to her and not someone , she need to manipulate for years.....at cost of his personality. * Morlock

-Stop the "dilution" of Sheldon and make him again to the funny , scientific-genius, nerd . Cool

-Realize finally that Penny and Leonard do not fit together and undone this conclusive-embarrassing relationship. * Sock

-Give Howard more self-confidence. Idea

-Break up to make Bernadette to a "silly thing". At the beginning she was naive-innocent and a congenial partner for Howard. She have not deserve "that". Idea

-Bring Penny and Sheldon together. This two are the only ones which are able to interact in a romatic way without to change each other. * Heart

-Terminate this "tactic" to write characters (Stuart or Beverly) praises about the canon-couples into their mouths. It is cheap. * Sock

-And finally, come back to the great nerdy things like in the good first times. (For example with the "time-machine"). THAT was/is really a guarantee for funny(!) entertainment.................................... and not these lame quasi realationship-disasters. *

*"Selfishness is not to live the life by the own wishes, but to requires from another one to life by my wishes.
" (O. Wilde)

*"Everything what is against nature, have no existence permanently." (C. Darwin)

*" There is nothing more beautiful than to be loved , loved for its own sake , or rather in spite of himself . " (V. Hugo)

*"For people who have only a hammer as a tool, every problem is a nail." (From China)

*"Return to Essence represents a remarkable advance towards the building of heart." (E. Ferstl)

P.S.1:

" Intellect and genius evoke respect and esteem ,.....

Sheldon: "She is remarkable."
Penny: "You are a phenomenon."

........wit and humor bring love and affection . ".......

Penny: "I love him but he is one serious whak-o-doodle."
Sheldon: " Yeah,..I love you too."

..........( D. Hume)

P.S.2: Sorry, that I 'm digressing at this point, but I could not resist. Blush

The following 5 users Like Ratman77's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Toad, FlyingSolo, lilyben3, Nutz

Messages In This Thread
9.24 The Convergence Convergence - by Toad - 05-03-2016, 05:50 AM
RE: 9.24 The Convergence Convergence - by Nutz - 05-03-2016, 05:53 AM
RE: 9.24 The Convergence Convergence - by Toad - 05-04-2016, 05:59 AM
RE: 9.24 The Convergence Convergence - by CTR69 - 05-04-2016, 05:29 PM
RE: 9.24 The Convergence Convergence - by Nutz - 05-09-2016, 03:47 AM