100.00%
1 100.00%
3 Dirty Socks
0%
0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

9.24 The Convergence Convergence
If this guy can be believed and as their writing style (i.e. throwing in a baby because they were stuck on a Howardette tag scene) is anything to go by, but Moralo Marshmellow recently said this:

"I do not see any Sheldon and Amy surprise wedding in the near future," Molaro notes.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-fe...n-9-892518

The cliffhanger this season is the potential involvement between Leonard father and Sheldon's mother. I guess this is the closest the writers can get to making Sheldon and Penny "related". If she becomes his brother-in-law.
Previews...

Lenny getting married again Sad

Looks. Exciting. Yawn.
The following 3 users Like devilbk's post:
  • Kimk26, Ratman77, FlyingSolo
(05-11-2016, 12:38 PM)devilbk Wrote: Looks. Exciting. Yawn.

It's not really about them. It's about using a bunch of seasoned actors to make an episode filler because they don't want to rock any boats in the finale. So yeah... was hoping for something a little meatier!
The following 4 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Kimk26, devilbk, Ratman77, FlyingSolo
Well, it may be a little early, but.....if the producers and the writers of "TBBT" (or their spies) are reading this,.....here are my wishes for the tenth,..... eleventh(?).... twelfth(?)....season:

-Make, regards Raj, clear goals and give him a solid way . At the beginning he was equal to all the other characters. At the moment he is a nuisance . Dodgy

-Give Amy a partner who is really compatible to her and not someone , she need to manipulate for years.....at cost of his personality. * Morlock

-Stop the "dilution" of Sheldon and make him again to the funny , scientific-genius, nerd . Cool

-Realize finally that Penny and Leonard do not fit together and undone this conclusive-embarrassing relationship. * Sock

-Give Howard more self-confidence. Idea

-Break up to make Bernadette to a "silly thing". At the beginning she was naive-innocent and a congenial partner for Howard. She have not deserve "that". Idea

-Bring Penny and Sheldon together. This two are the only ones which are able to interact in a romatic way without to change each other. * Heart

-Terminate this "tactic" to write characters (Stuart or Beverly) praises about the canon-couples into their mouths. It is cheap. * Sock

-And finally, come back to the great nerdy things like in the good first times. (For example with the "time-machine"). THAT was/is really a guarantee for funny(!) entertainment.................................... and not these lame quasi realationship-disasters. *

*"Selfishness is not to live the life by the own wishes, but to requires from another one to life by my wishes.
" (O. Wilde)

*"Everything what is against nature, have no existence permanently." (C. Darwin)

*" There is nothing more beautiful than to be loved , loved for its own sake , or rather in spite of himself . " (V. Hugo)

*"For people who have only a hammer as a tool, every problem is a nail." (From China)

*"Return to Essence represents a remarkable advance towards the building of heart." (E. Ferstl)

P.S.1:

" Intellect and genius evoke respect and esteem ,.....

Sheldon: "She is remarkable."
Penny: "You are a phenomenon."

........wit and humor bring love and affection . ".......

Penny: "I love him but he is one serious whak-o-doodle."
Sheldon: " Yeah,..I love you too."

..........( D. Hume)

P.S.2: Sorry, that I 'm digressing at this point, but I could not resist. Blush

The following 5 users Like Ratman77's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Toad, FlyingSolo, lilyben3, Nutz
Just to bloody remember who Sheldon USED to be. He was a brilliant, detached, eccentric fucker, with a sardonic sideline, and cynical overlay.

Now he's a spineless goon.
If anyone's in doubt as to how to depict this character, watch this fucking thing, watch it until your eyeballs bleed.
Don't damn an extraordinary creation to mockery.
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 7 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Nutz, Toad, FlyingSolo, Tuesday Pajamas, CTR69, Shellsyke, Ratman77
So Mary can’t get on with Beverley when she loves Sheldon, who is basically the same character? Hmmmm. They really made Beverley the bad guy in this, a little too much. They didn't do anything with the Beverley/Sheldon friendship either and these two are really special together.

Leonard is getting fat! Just thought I'd put that out there sass

Amy telling Sheldon to play with his phone Morlock I can't hate this hard enough.

Quite a lot of bitchy wife/ hen pecked husband drama and not good.

And LOUISE, I totally get your Howard crush in this episode. That beatle cut looked dead cute!

Lastly, this wasn't a finale.