1 20.00%
3 Dirty Socks
60.00%
3 60.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

9.23 The Line Substitution Solution
Beverly is praising the "Shamy". Puke

I could repeat at this point the opinion (which is always mine) of Roger Ebert (Keywords: "Producers" "Own Characters" "Pushing", "Using")
But in this case it is not the main-point.

How "Kimk26" has - really brilliant!- pointed out Beverlys character- her behavior to her husband, that she is a “ball-breaker”, ect.- it seems logical that she approves Amy and her behavior to Sheldon…….at the first moment.

True. She always admires Sheldon for his strength, and I think also for his intellect and his objective contemplation of the world…………..and I suspect because he was not (!) like her own son. If Sheldon would become like Leonard than she-thought logical- should feel no fascination for him anymore. Beverly should more be angry of this changing of Sheldon into this toddler and should be have no sympathy for “AFF”.

So, how, “Kimk26”  has written ,it is confusing. More than that. It is not only confusing. It is simply illogical. It is only again a try  of the writers to “recreate”  a figure with manifest temperament and habits. Only for their current course and regardless to the story-line,….and also their own former work. Angry Morlock

(If “Beverly” have her own fanbase, they must get angry about it)

I find, it is really so enough of THAT!

(On the other side,..it proves once more  that they are aware and afraid of the “Shenny”. A little bit Schadenfreude) sass

Messages In This Thread
RE: 9.23 The Line Substitution Solution - by Nutz - 04-27-2016, 10:41 PM
RE: 9.23 The Line Substitution Solution - by Toad - 05-01-2016, 07:14 PM
RE: 9.23 The Line Substitution Solution - by Ratman77 - 05-08-2016, 11:15 AM