20.00%
1 20.00%
3 Dirty Socks
60.00%
3 60.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

9.23 The Line Substitution Solution
"Sheldon hires Stuart to spend the day with Amy when he’d rather go to a movie screening. Also, Leonard’s mother, Beverly (Christine Baranski), comes to town and Penny struggles to make a connection with her."

Sheldon hires Stuart to.... Mwah-ha-ha!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin 

The following 2 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Shellsyke, Kimk26
Penny and Beverley already made peace with each other. And I bet this is much funnier...

Also Sheldon has to PAY Stuart to hang out with Amy now? So offensive. Maybe he does birthdays Big Grin This has to be wrong, the TR said Sheldon hired Stuart to stand in line for him. And as the episode is called The Line Substitution is sounds more accurate than he hires Stuart to hold his spot in line, rather than date her.... hmmmm. Funny though huh?
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Kimk26
That's the Sheldon spirit, ditch the bitch and do something YOU like/love/are interested in.
The following 1 user Likes CTR69's post:
  • Kimk26
Star Watch have a load of photos... http://www.starwatchbyline.com/?p=27531#6

Shenny seem to playing some kind of game.

The following 4 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • QueenOfShebaSays, CassandraElise, Kimk26, FlyingSolo
(04-27-2016, 06:17 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Star Watch have a load of photos... http://www.starwatchbyline.com/?p=27531#6

there are my babies!!!
Bitches be crazy. 
I have a theory...

The writers think they can write Shamy as if it were Shenny. Take for example this latest story.

"Sheldon hires Stuart to spend the day with Amy when he’d rather go to a movie screening."

What do you think Penny would do if Sheldon did that to her? I think she would get her own back. It would be hilarious! The biggest problem with the writing, is Shamy can't do antagonistic and this is a big part of who Sheldon is. It comes out as mean. Penny and Sheldon come out as funny.
The following 3 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Kimk26, Toad, Nutz
(04-27-2016, 06:17 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Star Watch have a load of photos... http://www.starwatchbyline.com/?p=27531#6

da'ww. it's like a slumber party or something. What cuties.  Blossom
Another of their "brother-sister" games? We already know that Sheldon knows everything about chemistry and Penny all about celebrities. So what's the deal here?

Canon shippers don't like having Shenny relationship being thrown into their faces and I don't like seeing them 1 meter apart. C'mon, snug onto his chest already!
The following 1 user Likes CTR69's post:
  • CassandraElise
(04-27-2016, 06:52 PM)CTR69 Wrote: Another of their "brother-sister" games? We already know that Sheldon knows everything about chemistry and Penny all about celebrities. So what's the deal here?

Canon shippers don't like having Shenny relationship being thrown into their faces and I don't like seeing them 1 meter apart. C'mon, snug onto his chest already!

Penny is quizzing Sheldon about pop culture and Sheldon is quizzing Penny about Science. I guess the flash cards make it more "game-like"
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons

OH PLEASE...