20.00%
1 20.00%
3 Dirty Socks
60.00%
3 60.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

9.23 The Line Substitution Solution
It's obvious that AFF is batshit crazy. In her wicked mind, Penny stands between Shamy happiness. She's already jealous of Shenny and if Sheldon dumps her, she would probably kill Penny in revenge. A small step from a daily monkey torture. That's why Sheldon can't break up with her.
The following 3 users Like CTR69's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, FlyingSolo, Kimk26
I don't think it would take very much to send AFF over the edge, kidnaping Sheldon and holding him prisoner as her sex slave. Because isn't that all she really wants, sex and someone who will do her bidding without argument.
The following 1 user Likes devilbk's post:
  • FlyingSolo
*coughs* been there, written that. It was NOT meant to give the lunatics ideas.
The following 4 users Like SpaceAnJL's post:
  • devilbk, Nutz, FlyingSolo, Kimk26
The poll is up for those of you who would like to vote.

I didn't like this one. It could have been great as Christine did a top job but Sheldon screeching about the line was so awful I almost turned it off. He was unbearable. No dignity left at all. I hate Sheldon now. How did this happen?

Then Beverley praising Amy and her 'progress' with Sheldon almost brought my lunch back up. WHAT THE HELL?? She of all people, should be analysing this messed up Shamy 'relationship' and questioning Amy's involvement and behaviour. And Beverley always thought Sheldon was perfection so this idea that Amy has done good work with him is off character. If any couple on the show needed a good therapist, its them.
The following 5 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Kimk26, devilbk, Nutz, Gamma, FlyingSolo
After an enjoyable open they divided up into teams and it immediately went way downhill. No real reason to stay past the open.
The following 3 users Like devilbk's post:
  • Kimk26, FlyingSolo, Ratman77
Not surprised Beverley and Amy see eye-to-eye. With Mary coming next week, they could have had the same storyline, except with Amy trying to please Mary and Mary being more warm and receptive with Penny.
The following 5 users Like Shellsyke's post:
  • Kimk26, Tuesday Pajamas, FlyingSolo, Ratman77, devilbk
Sheldon knows how whacked Amy can be, that's why he didn't say anything. "He should have said something and expressed his feelings." Not with your tantrums and calling him selfish jerk, he won't. 

I'm surprised Amy didn't ask Penny for some tips, when she knows how close they are. Beverly could provide some insight how Penny got so close to him and why Amy has so little success. A great subject for her book, exploring and comparing Shenny and Shamy relationships from her perspective. I wonder what her conclusion would be...

I couldn't care less for the line standing, I skipped all that nonsense.
The following 2 users Like CTR69's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Ratman77
This show has more gaslighting than Victorian London.
The following 4 users Like SpaceAnJL's post:
  • Kimk26, Nutz, devilbk, Ratman77
You know what's interesting to me? Well, we're having a kind of problem with Beverly liking Amy here, and seeing the Sheldon/Amy relationship as successful, right? Well, consider Beverly and her track record with men. She's a ball-breaker. She produced Leonard, a real mess of an individual. Low self-esteem, insecure, doomed to dysfunctional relationships with women, as a consequence of her all-out rejection/criticism of him. And even drove her own husband away with her clinical iciness. So it's no surprise at all she approves of Amy, as she admires her for breaking Sheldon's balls, apparently. The only confusing part..she always admired Sheldon. I suspect for the same reasons we have, for his strength. So you'd think she'd want his balls to remain intact. That's the irony here. Does she want Amy to turn Sheldon into another Leonard?
"The mark of mediocrity is to look for precedent."   Norman Mailer
The following 6 users Like Kimk26's post:
  • Nutz, Toad, FlyingMonkey, Shellsyke, Ratman77, CTR69
Beverly is praising the "Shamy". Puke

I could repeat at this point the opinion (which is always mine) of Roger Ebert (Keywords: "Producers" "Own Characters" "Pushing", "Using")
But in this case it is not the main-point.

How "Kimk26" has - really brilliant!- pointed out Beverlys character- her behavior to her husband, that she is a “ball-breaker”, ect.- it seems logical that she approves Amy and her behavior to Sheldon…….at the first moment.

True. She always admires Sheldon for his strength, and I think also for his intellect and his objective contemplation of the world…………..and I suspect because he was not (!) like her own son. If Sheldon would become like Leonard than she-thought logical- should feel no fascination for him anymore. Beverly should more be angry of this changing of Sheldon into this toddler and should be have no sympathy for “AFF”.

So, how, “Kimk26”  has written ,it is confusing. More than that. It is not only confusing. It is simply illogical. It is only again a try  of the writers to “recreate”  a figure with manifest temperament and habits. Only for their current course and regardless to the story-line,….and also their own former work. Angry Morlock

(If “Beverly” have her own fanbase, they must get angry about it)

I find, it is really so enough of THAT!

(On the other side,..it proves once more  that they are aware and afraid of the “Shenny”. A little bit Schadenfreude) sass