Which Marvel Villain Are You?
I got Loki.  Heart I'm sure it's because I picked, "mewling quim" as my insult of choice.  Tongue
The following 2 users Like CassandraElise's post:
  • Toad, Idle Miscreant
(04-15-2016, 06:38 AM)aquafire Wrote: Dark Phoenix for me! First time hearing of her. Is she evil or a grey character?

Dark Phoenix is/was Jean Grey (X-men), a mutant with with telepathic powers. In the comics she has had multiple aliases including: Marvel Girl, Red, Phoenix, Dark Phoenix and White Phoenix of the Crown. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean_Grey

(04-15-2016, 07:11 AM)CassandraElise Wrote: I got Loki.  Heart I'm sure it's because I picked, "mewling quim" as my insult of choice.  Tongue

How could you pass it up  Big Grin
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 1 user Likes Nutz's post:
  • FlyingSolo
Got Loki.
The following 3 users Like devilbk's post:
  • Toad, Idle Miscreant, Nutz
I feel like Loki and Dark Phoenix are the only villains on this list??
Bitches be crazy. 
(04-14-2016, 11:10 PM)Idle Miscreant Wrote: Dear god Toad, WE'VE DISCUSSED THIS. YOU ARE NOT THANOS. (not literally)

You are OBSESSED, man! sass

[Image: fyvkK0h.jpg]

Yes! Exactly!  Tongue 

Ahem. My "splitface thingy"...

[Image: z1LJTPi.jpg]
OH PLEASE...
The following 3 users Like Toad's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Nutz, Gamma
I got the God of Mischief! Not surprised. Big Grin
[Image: t76ylho.gif]
The following 4 users Like Jela's post:
  • Toad, Idle Miscreant, Serpent In Red, Nutz
I think it's rather that we all have similar priorities here. We're a group of people who were originally brought together by a fairly obsessive devotion to Vintage Sheldon, and all he (and the original show) represented. I'm not even vaguely surprised that we're answering the questions identically.

Or at least similarly enough to keep getting Loki and Dark Phoenix.

Toad is just being difficult being Thanos.   sass

Edit -
Three Dark Phoenix.
Seven goddamn Gods of Mischief....SEVEN!
One Mad Titan.

It's like an awful Christmas carol...
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 4 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Toad, Jela, Serpent In Red, Nutz
(04-15-2016, 09:02 AM)QueenOfShebaSays Wrote: I feel like Loki and Dark Phoenix are the only villains on this list??

It did seem that way, but I got Mystique.
Oh wow, oh wow, what an adventure.
The following 3 users Like Gamma's post:
  • Nutz, Toad, Serpent In Red
Hello!
I made the test and I also got the good old Loki. Well, that is not really a surprise. Not long ago I made a MBTI-test which  identified me as an INFJ. A rare type Cool  and Loki is also listed in this category.

[Image: 65fffb5dc5fd6d16b62569b5b3da47d2.jpg]

I made also the "Batman-villain-test" at which my result was Poison Ivy who is also an INFJ as well as Ras al Ghul who was my result at a fun-test few years ago.

[Image: PoisonIvyINFJ.gif?2aa4f6]
[Image: ras-al-ghul.jpg?w=665&h=470]

And it is true.

At the definition of Loki-at the test- is written  'Like most trolls, you like to cause chaos because you feel alienated and insecure'....my boss at work has called me troll, freak, freagle,... all in friendly manner of course, but it is a typical reaction to my personality. (A short time he thought I am a gothic, what it is not true, even if I have a weakness for dark clothes. Black is my favourite colour)

But back to the topic. That here are so much Lokis could be a hint that much INFJs, or related types, are "Shenny"-shippers. One mark of this type is that we have a view for the "big picture". That would make sense. If there is the try of a rewrite of the characters it "jumps us into our eye", and we immediately notice that something is not right. A second mark is, that we have strong insights in people. We recognize things otherones not see and we instinctively know who secretly likes / loves somebody. That make sense too. We saw this chemistry, this behavior, this hints between Penny and Sheldon and saw that there is something in the air. Heart

I think not really that it is an obsession that there are so much Lokis here but, but our feeling that-since this "Shamy" and "Lenny"-stuffs rises- there is something wrong.   And it is WRONG! The canon-pairs are unacceptable, because they are forced, fake, opposite of what we saw in Penny and Sheldon and so at our rational and emotional POV illogical. That we are right is proved by this lousy rewritings whitout the canon-relationships could not be possible.

Dark Phoenix/Jean Grey is also listed as INFJ, sometimes also as ENFJ, but booth are idealists and have a sense for humans and harmony.
Thanos is listed as INTJ. That is a scientist.
Mystique is not really clear. (ISTP, ISFP, ISTJ) Huh

But however, I would say that-until now- there is a clear sign wich types mostly are feel attracted to Shenny. It is interesting, and regarding the fact that this types are rare, we could say that we, the "Shennys", are really an elite circle. Big Grin
Of course I am not a professional at this things. Of course I could be absoluotly wrong. It was just my thoughts.

P.S.: If it is true with our types, and we would really be villains,....we would be really bad bad bad people, folks.
Are you aware that we all together......could rule the world!!!  
[Image: meeting_0.jpg]

Of course..........just a joke.   ...........

........Who knows?

[Image: tenor.gif]

Hehehehehe... sass
The following 1 user Likes Ratman77's post:
  • CTR69
Shock I'm also INFJ and I do believe at least one of the HQ mods, (correct me if I'm wrong Idle Miscreant) is INFJ also. 

Ooow excuse for another poll?