External Email Blasts
Pasadena declare February 25th The Big Bang Theory Day. The date of episode 200 so get your costumes ready...

"To the sewing machines"

http://www.thebigbangtheoryhq.com/#!Pasc...f93721ee4c\

Seriously, why does Pasadena, look like Pascadena in my head (sorry folks). It's not even a word, it doesn't translate to anything. Damn my crazy brain.
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Kimk26
Here's a longer video of the cutting of the 200 cake.

The following 3 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Trust No One, devilbk, Kimk26
Each of the cast have selected their favorite episodes, which will then air prior to their appearance on Conan this week (Feb. 24, 11:00pm EST). The episodes are:

The Bath Item Gift Hypothesis
The Adhesive Duck Deficiency
The Cruciferous Vegetable Amplification
The Love Car Displacement
The Flaming Spittoon Acquisition
The Werewolf Transformation
The Scavenger Vortex
The Comic Book Store Regeneration
OH PLEASE...
The following 4 users Like Toad's post:
  • QueenOfShebaSays, Idle Miscreant, Tuesday Pajamas, Kimk26
So three Shenny episodes, two Sheldon-Centric, two whole group malarkey, and one...er...dunno.
I can deal with that.
Wine

[Image: latest?cb=20140225201950]
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 5 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, QueenOfShebaSays, Toad, Nutz, Kimk26
(02-24-2016, 10:51 AM)Toad Wrote: Each of the cast have selected their favorite episodes, which will then air prior to their appearance on Conan this week (Feb. 24, 11:00pm EST). The episodes are:

The Bath Item Gift Hypothesis
The Adhesive Duck Deficiency
The Cruciferous Vegetable Amplification
The Love Car Displacement
The Flaming Spittoon Acquisition
The Werewolf Transformation
The Scavenger Vortex
The Comic Book Store Regeneration

[Image: 200_s.gif]
[Image: tumblr_nl7jw8aXyB1suzkbfo1_500.gif]

Ready for tonight!
The following 3 users Like QueenOfShebaSays's post:
  • devilbk, Kimk26, FlyingSolo
The cast picked as follows: 

the Bath Item Gift Hypothesis - Kaley 

The Adhesive Duck Deficiency - Kunal 

The Cruciferous Vegetable Amplification - Lorre 

The Love Car Displacement - Melissa 

The Flaming Spittoon Acquisition - Jim

The Adhesive Duck Deficiency - Kunal 

The Werewolf Transformation - SImon 

The Scavenger Vortex - Mayim

The Comic Book Store Regeneration - Johnny 
Interesting choices. On one hand you have Chuck Lorre saying his favorite episode was the second episode of season 4, and no episode that has come after it has been worthy in his opinion, on the other hand we have Jim a Parsons on record in 2015 saying his favorite episode (the one he had a blast filming) was The Euclid Alternative (Season 2, Episode 5) so I'm wondering are these really their favorites, maybe they were given a list of "appropriate" episodes to pick from (so their favorites from a small list of episodes), or are these episodes picked by a low level lackey to represent BBT over the last 200 episodes? Given Simons, Johnnys and Jims pick you can't help but feel there were better (and funnier) episodes that showcased their character
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
Yeah we were pondering that in the grumblebox. I was interested in Chucks choice - the Shelbot episode. I love the knock, knock, knock Penny scene with the Shelbot, it's genius. I know a lot of you don't like Love Car but I thought it was a really good use of all the cast. Obviously the two biggies had to go in there, Duck and Bath but yeah some of the other choices are odd. Why did Johnny pick comic book?
with Jim it was like he picked an episode that was safe.. like if he also picked his favorite, him and Kaley would have picked early shenny type episodes (he enjoyed the being hit in the face with the pillow.) you have Shamy but its mild, no kissing etc... and then you have Sheldon asking Penny out. I could see where Johnny picked that one he did, it had more somber tone and maybe he just really liked it! it could be about more then how he acted in it. i am confused by the one Simon picked as well... idk... i mean they could just really have liked these episodes.

but if I learned anything from this week, its that the cast is full of surprises... for real.
They could be the real deal as Werewlof is the one where Howard has astronaut training.

http://www.thebigbangtheoryhq.com/#!the-...tion/c1aaa

This was pretty good.

The following 3 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Shellsyke, Toad, Kimk26