External Email Blasts
As far as I know the cast is all under contract only through next season. There may be some loose talk happening like would they be willing to continue the show, would they be willing to stay at the same salary, etc. and these answers would then help CBS/Warner Bros. to decide if the show would be profitable to continue, but it doesn't make much sense to lock down cast members into contracts when as of right now the there is nothing to be contracted to.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
Maybe it's just me (and I'm sure I'm wrong) but when Jim reacted the way he did when Kaley implied they'd go for 18 seasons. It almost seems like Jim is willing to stay on the show as long as Johnny and Kaley are on. Like he won't leave bc that would kinda mean the end of the show...

But I'm pretty sure I'm wrong and I just wanted to get my dumb thoughts out in the open.
Bitches be crazy. 
I suspect that CBS has already asked WB how much it will cost to go beyond season 10 and now they're emailing each other.
I don't see the CBS/Warner Bros. negotiations being drawn out until March of the final season contracted (like they did in 2014). We will probably hear news sometime before season 10 starts and definitely no later than October so there is time for Warner Bros.to shop it to other networks if CBS decides that the cash cow is almost dry and takes a pass.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
Cast of TBBT (and some others from various CW shows) pick sides:

Batman vs. Superman
Bitches be crazy. 
Bernadette is a poorly contrived, unrealistic cartoonlike character but it doesn't make me less of a vintage fan that I don't dislike Rauch for it. On second look at the trailer, this Bronze character looks like another version of Bernadette, so I doubt I would enjoy it. If you don't like things posted here ignore them!
The following 3 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • QueenOfShebaSays, devilbk, Trust No One
I like this article explaining what the cast do once taping day is over:

http://www.glamour.com/entertainment/blo...ter-taping

I love what Kaley says, it's so perfect. A bit of quiet on your own, glass of wine. She's not trying to show off.

Kaley Cuoco: "Well, last night I went into the craft service room and ate pizza because I was starving. I go home, and I'm a little bit hyped up, so I have a glass of red wine, sit with the dogs. I don't go straight to bed because I'm sort of all over the place. I kind of zone out. I like my alone time after the show."
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Nutz
(03-26-2016, 06:00 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: I like this article explaining what the cast do once taping day is over:

http://www.glamour.com/entertainment/blo...ter-taping

I love what Kaley says, it's so perfect. A bit of quiet on your own, glass of wine. She's not trying to show off.

Kaley Cuoco: "Well, last night I went into the craft service room and ate pizza because I was starving. I go home, and I'm a little bit hyped up, so I have a glass of red wine, sit with the dogs. I don't go straight to bed because I'm sort of all over the place. I kind of zone out. I like my alone time after the show."

and then Jim's

Jim Parsons: "I run home as fast as I can. [Laughs] No, I do drive. I go upstairs [to my dressing room] and I wipe my makeup off, get into my regular clothes, and I walk down to my car and drive home. Nowadays, I'll typically have a little thing of whiskey. Just a little thing, it's not a big thing. Like a finger, I guess they call it? And I sleep like a baby. I don't recommend drugs for sleeping, but I will tell you, for many years of this show, I didn't drink at all, and I had so much trouble sleeping at night. I don't mean to give a good ad towards alcohol, that's not what I'm trying to do here!"
Bitches be crazy. 
The following 2 users Like QueenOfShebaSays's post:
  • Nutz, Idle Miscreant
I'm glad he has a way to cut loose but how he worded this whole thing makes me kinda sad.
i think that's why he was trying to explain it the best he could. just like Kaley uses some wine, Jim uses some whiskey (and Simon also drinks after the show he said.)
Bitches be crazy.