External Email Blasts
(Look away now Howard purist Louise Big Grin)

Melissa Rauch used to be a gymnast in her youth which makes her perfect to star in The Bronze. I really like the look of this. She's not all sickly sweet like Bernadette. Looks funny. Could Melissa be the one star who breaks from BBT and has a career after the show? She's the quiet one, so maybe...

Released on 11th March 2016.
Leonard's father is in the house.

http://www.thebigbangtheoryhq.com/#!Judd...133ba2b2b0

[Image: 37a655_06b9a70e4d324727944ee815609f70ba.jpg]

Yet another character addition!
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Kimk26
It had to be either him or Eugene Levy. And weirdly enough, I'd headcast David Krumholtz as Michael Hofstadter.
And make Rob Morrow Missy's hubby and you have the whole Number$ set. A friend of mine was the showrunner for that series.
Mayim Bialik thinks The Big Bang Theory stars are ALL overpaid as she reveals she’s thinking about what’s next

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2016/03/18/mayim-bialik-thinks-the-big-bang-theory-stars-are-all-overpaid-as-she-reveals-shes-thinking-about-whats-next-5759492/#ixzz43HEWS800

Mayim Bialik has openly admitted she thinks all of The Big Bang Theory stars are wildly overpaid
She might make us laugh our heads off week in week out as the effervescently awkward Amy Farrah Fowler, but she doesn’t think she deserves her pay packet.
‘I don’t make as much money as people think I do. I don’t think about the money a lot. I am an employed actor and we are all overpaid,’ she told New York Daily News.

‘I don’t think the pay has anything to do with the quality of the show. We have an extraordinary cast and amazing writing staff and people all care passionately about putting on a show every week.’

While a tenth series is in the works, it’s not yet known if the show will continue after a decade on TV screens – and Mayim has already been looking at what she could do next.
[Image: 167325016.jpg?w=620&h=413&crop=1]
(Photo by Monty Brinton/CBS via Getty Images)

‘I am grateful to be employed. But I still need to think about what is next and I think about it a lot,’ she continued.

The pay packets of the Big Bang Theory cast are rumored to be around $1million per episode (£700,000). Not all of the cast members are thought to be on the same wage though, with Jim Parsons, who plays Sheldon Cooper, Johnny Galecki, who plays Leonard Hofstadter, and Kaley Cuoco, who plays Penny Hofstadter, thought to be taking home the big bucks.
Bitches be crazy. 
"Here's the source article: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment...-1.2568567

This is truly baffling, she does realize actors are paid according to what the Producers think they're worth and the money returns they'll make by making sure those actors don't leave right? 

Charlie SheenTwo and a Half Men — Sheen made $1.8 million per episode
Ray RomanoEverybody Loves Raymond — Romano made $1.8 million per episode
Kelsey GrammerFrasier — For the last two seasons of Frasier, Grammer earned $75 million, or around $1.6 million per episode.
Tim AllenHome Improvement — Allen negotiated $1.25 million per episode
Jerry SeinfeldSeinfeld — Although Jerry Seinfeld only earned $1 million per episode, he still continues to earn around $400 million a year in syndication royalties.

Compared to the above actors TBBT cast are making nothing.

Jim Parsons, Johnny Gelecki, and Kaley Cuoco - 1 million per episode, plus a backend deal of fees and royalties
Simon Helberg And Kunal Nayyar - 750 thousand per episode, plus a small percentage of royalties.
Melissa Rauch and Mayim Bialik - 100K per episode. no information about royalties.

This declaration will not make her castmates happy with her, and she just made it a lot harder for her negotiations if they are looking to go into a season 11. After all if 100 thousand an episode (2.4 million a year) is overpaid, then she should be willing to take a pay cut, right? Maybe even be willing to follow the SAG Union pay wage guidelines. (For a major performer in a 1/2 hour show on a 5 day week schedule that would be $4,725 - $5,132 a week)*

But perhaps this is just sour grapes wrapped in a slightly backhanded bitter package. After all, this is her show now right? I do get the feeling with her making sure people knew she didn't make as much as people thought she did, she was trying to get her audience to shame TPTB to give her more money. I really doubt she would have mentioned actors being overpaid if she was making a million an episode.

*Wage salaries per the 2011 SAG Union Contract
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 5 users Like Nutz's post:
  • QueenOfShebaSays, Tuesday Pajamas, Jomi25, Shellsyke, Kimk26
And if I recall correctly, her acolytes have been making noise about her deserving (there's that word again) to be paid as much as the big three. I suspect that includes nasty emails, tweets and petitions to tptb without realizing that's more likely to get her fired than get her a raise.
The following 3 users Like devilbk's post:
  • QueenOfShebaSays, Jomi25, Kimk26
I know a number of worthy family's that are struggling to put food on the table every month. Hell, my husband and I are trying to survive in Southern CA on 35 thousand a year right now (and healthcare alone between insurance and bills is running 12k) If she truly feels that she makes to much, I'll send her out names and addresses so she can cut some checks.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 5 users Like Nutz's post:
  • QueenOfShebaSays, Jomi25, devilbk, Shellsyke, Kimk26
It's a weird article but then much of what Bialik writes leaves me confused and always has. She's not the most sincere and there's very often a motive. Take the interview of co-star Melissa Rauch for her movie, The Bronze. Bialik introduces the interview explaining her own frustration at her own career trajectory. I can't help but feel the interview was only written because Melissa is in the press and she's helping herself get her own message across.

Now we know many people complain about the salaries of TV stars but when you consider that Charlie Sheen was on almost double, then 1 million isn't that high. Sure it is to us! But for Americans Top TV sitcom it's not. Stars get what the network is willing to pay and that determines their worth. If CBS think Jim, Kaley and Johnny are worth 1 million an episode then they will pay that. As discussed in the grumblebox, its not clear exactly what Bailik is trying to say, who she is aiming this at and why. All I know is with her, nothing is ever as straight forward as it seems. Her salary negiotations have just ended (am I correct Dev?) or are currently underway.
The following 3 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • QueenOfShebaSays, Jomi25, Kimk26
I think that she, like the others is under contract through season 10. If there are going to be more seasons then everybody gets a new contract and my suspicion is Mayim will have the biggest demands.
The following 2 users Like devilbk's post:
  • Kimk26, Tuesday Pajamas