0%
0 0%
3 Dirty Socks
0%
0 0%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

9.21 - The Viewer Party Combustion
Yes, for itself it is cute, but..... I think there is another factor which it make it to something special.

And this factor is...Leonard.

Yes, it is strange that this is comming from me, but I really see it in the way that the presence of Leonard is an important component.

Sheldon does his trick, his view directed to Penny, hers to him.....and both are smiling. Smile

But without Leonard in this scene it would be "only" cute. With him, it is really clear, how strong the "Shenny" is. 
It looks like if Leonard would not exist, as if for Penny and Sheldon the room would be empty which illustrates even more what a bond there is between this two.......

.......while Leonard shows his typical "I cant understand"- Rolleyes or "how could she...? Rolleyes "- face which probably intended to represent his "being adult" or his mature. In reality it makes only clear his powerlessness.

("Tuesday Pajamas" post "Little Shenny looks" at "The Application..." works in the same way.)

So, if Penny and Sheldon are acting together alone it was/ is always great, trustfull, full of chemistry, fantasy-stimulating, promising, cute,......"Shenny"-like. Soft Kitty Blossom

But if other characters are present too in those situations (Leonard or Amy) it becomes triumphant because....in direct comparison.....they have no chance. Big Grin

SHENNY FOR THE WIN !!!
The following 1 user Likes Ratman77's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas
(04-26-2016, 02:06 AM)CTR69 Wrote: Maybe this is where Lenny relationship will hit that iceberg we're waiting for. Leonard CLEARLY wants to move away from Sheldon and his insanities, but Penny loves having him around. That's why she could never move away from Sheldon and live alone with Leonard. I believe she would dump his ass, if he would make her choose between him or Sheldon. 

If the script really pulls Shenny apart without even a tear from her, that would be the end of it for me. Like those scenes in OUAT with ripping a heart out and crushing it to dust. 

Imagine the cliffhanger. Empty 4A, Lenny moving away together after the 2nd wedding. Sheldon, being torn from inside out for never revealing his true feelings towards her, and Penny just packing some last stuff. First they're both upset with how it all turned out and if this is really the end, but as 9 years of Shenny flashes by, Sheldon finally does what he should have done a long time ago.

[Image: tumblr_nvez5vV56Y1r8tg38o2_250.gif]

The whole community would go nuclear

Actually Penny has already done it.
Remember at the first episode of season three. Penny and Leonard were come together and after Penny had heard of the sabotage she left Leonard alone to take care for Sheldon. Soft Kitty And at the same episode she insisted that Leonard and others bring Sheldon back from Texas. Indirectly she has shown which one she actually really like. Blossom

(It was from the beginning my impression. That Penny and Sheldon are in love with each other Heart but are unaware of it).

But you are right. If Leonard would make her choose between him or Sheldon ( a clear and definite situation).....like you I am a sure that Sheldon would be the winner.

So let us hope that there will come such a scene where this two could not longer surpress their real feelings....and we all could go nuclear. Wink

P.S.: And you are also right with it that if the writers really pulls this two apart without emotions, than this would be the proof that they would have really no respect to their own series and characters. Confused Angry
The following 1 user Likes Ratman77's post:
  • lilyben3