0 0%
3 Dirty Socks
0%
0 0%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

9.21 - The Viewer Party Combustion
[Image: 108054_0327b_FULL.jpg]

There must be some sort of mistake here, because Sheldon and Penny appear to be sharing a scene together.
How did their shock collars not activate when they strayed 5 meters from their keepers?

More pictures here, from the Land That Fun Forgot... http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/04/the-big...iewer.html
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 6 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Toad, Nutz, QueenOfShebaSays, Gamma, Kimk26, Tuesday Pajamas
[Image: HcYVebj.jpg]
[Image: 792MAzU.jpg]

Ummm...
OH PLEASE...
The following 2 users Like Toad's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Kimk26
Look how attractive Sheldon and Penny look in this episode... They don't look tired and beat down. Can't wait!!
Bitches be crazy. 
The following 2 users Like QueenOfShebaSays's post:
  • Darcy of Asgard, Kimk26
Note how in the first photo Penny isn't paying attention to whatever is going on, she's looking directly at Sheldon.
The following 1 user Likes Darcy of Asgard's post:
  • Kimk26
I have always their behaviors-caring, helping, learning for/from each other- in my "occipot", but when the possibillities of this two became clear.... beside the knowledge of their behavior....... only by the fact to see them together on a picture.....then either I am crazy...or the producers are.

When I see those pictures, then I became automatically this combination of joy and wrath and I think: "My gosh, now put this two at least together."

Really, sometimes it is like a torture and it makes clear again and again what wastet times "Lenny" and "Shamy" are.

Apropos "Sh/Amy"

I have a question to my fellow american members of our page. Could it be that your writers have a possession regarding the name "Amy"?

There was a show. "Jugin Amy." At "Walkind Dead" one of the characters is named Amy. At our "TBBT" there is "AFF", and last week I was watching on DVD one of the best vampire-movies of the 80ies "Fright Night". How is the name of the female main-character? Amy!
 Even a gorilla-dame in "Congo" was named Amy.  There are always and everywhere Amys!!!

Really, where does it come from? Why is there such an enthusiastic by your writerts for this name.

Or is that now only subjective? Huh

However, Billy Wilder had once said that he, after his work with M. Monroe for "Some like it hot" could see for months no women without getting murder-intentions.
Meanwhile by me it is the same,......when I read or hear this name with "A" anywhere.

(Nothing against Miss Bialik).

P.S.: To the producer/ their spies : Again, let Penny and Sheldon come together. They are their true "support"  and "sources" for each other. Everyone can see it.
The following 1 user Likes Ratman77's post:
  • Kimk26
There are a lot of Amy's on TV and I have noticed this also. The name is ranked #148 in popularity in the US but there seems to be a lot more on TV then this. The name is more popular in England ranked at #82.

Apropos "Sh/Amy" - I've always felt there was more Amy is Shamy, then there is Sheldon TongueBig Grin

And I just had to say I do like Kaley's hair longer... she looks gorgeous in this pic.

The following 5 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • QueenOfShebaSays, Gamma, Ratman77, devilbk, Kimk26
(04-04-2016, 08:44 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: There are a lot of Amy's on TV and I have noticed this also. The name is ranked #148 in popularity in the US but there seems to be a lot more on TV then this. The name is more popular in England ranked at #82.

Apropos "Sh/Amy" - I've always felt there was more Amy is Shamy, then there is Sheldon TongueBig Grin

And I just had to say I do like Kaley's hair longer... she looks gorgeous in this pic.

Thanks for this informations.

And:

Ohh yes! Heart Blush
The following 2 users Like Ratman77's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Kimk26
Newbie here! Glad to be among Shenny fans. With the Shamy fans trying to wipe us out, I'm glad to have found this safe haven. Big Grin

(04-04-2016, 08:44 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: There are a lot of Amy's on TV and I have noticed this also. The name is ranked #148 in popularity in the US but there seems to be a lot more on TV then this. The name is more popular in England ranked at #82.

Like Amy Pond in Doctor Who. Big Grin

But yeah, it seems as if they're trying to force-feed to masses Amy until everyone becomes a drone saying "I love Amy." *shivers*

Somehow I think Amy would work better with anyone else but Sheldon, but the tptb, unfortunately, thinks differently.
The following 2 users Like Serpent In Red's post:
  • Toad, Kimk26
Welcome Serpent to Vintage BBT and alternate shipping! Some say we're crazy and delusional here, but never fear, we're perfectly sane our mothers had us tested Big Grin
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 4 users Like Nutz's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Serpent In Red, devilbk, Kimk26
Welcome to the mad house Serpent Blossom good to have you with us.
The following 2 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Serpent In Red, Kimk26