28.57%
2 28.57%
3 Dirty Socks
0%
0 0%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

9.20 The Big Bear Precipitation
Another rewrite of canon. (It really is the norm instead of the exception now so I shouldn't be surprised) Penny was out of debt, making twice what Leonard did and even had a guy to diversify all the money she was making.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 5 users Like Nutz's post:
  • FlyingSolo, devilbk, Gamma, Kimk26, Ratman77
(04-13-2016, 10:05 AM)Nutz Wrote: Another rewrite of canon. (It really is the norm instead of the exception now so I shouldn't be surprised)  Penny was out of debt, making twice what Leonard did and even had a guy to diversify all the money she was making.

I don't think the writers are checking the details of each others work. One team will write a script and there's no cross-referencing of what is already canon by another combination of writers. And the people who watch (expect those on forums) forget every episode once it's aired so it matters not. Morlock
The following 4 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • FlyingSolo, Kimk26, Ratman77, devilbk
[Image: Cf-CVoKUEAABw5M.jpg]
[Image: ?width=471&version=2471753]
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 8 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Toad, Nutz, devilbk, CTR69, Ratman77, Serpent In Red, FlyingSolo
(04-07-2016, 05:02 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: [Image: tumblr_o59d7pUlgH1s6fovto1_540.png]
[Image: tumblr_o59d7pUlgH1s6fovto3_540.png]
It looks a little bit... naughty.

(Me and my fantasies). Blush
Headline: "It doesn't have to be this way" (The Blow Monkeys)

Do someone remember the movie "Star Trek: Nemesis"?

The main-reason for the failure of this motion picture was that it was made bay a director (Stuard Baird) and written by an author (John Logan) who have never seen a "Star Trek"-episode or movie before. Because of that many fans were angry about much continuity-errors (For example that the "prime-directive" was not longer important or that Picard  would risk his half crew for a ram-maneuver) Rolleyes

Well, if there is the same sitation at "TBBT" (change of the writer-stuff or something like that) then te actually "things" would be explainable as simpley mistakes. But I think it is not.

That Penny once borrowed money from Sheldon because she had financial problems was a hint that she was possibly indeed not able to handle smart with money (regarding the reason for Leonards secret account now)

So I think that the writers are aware about the past but they chose only the points which they could use for their actually course-even when it create logic-holes as large as a canyon.

By the character of Penny they relate to the past.....and by the character of Sheldon they ignore the past. This messy-nonsens for example. Or that they let Penny and Leonard be surprised about that Sheldon was in jail. ("The Excelsior Acquisition" was a highlight, and this one is to be annulled now !?!?) Huh Angry

But which point may now apply,..... that the writers do not know the works of other writers how "Tuesday Pajamas" has written, or that they ignore  intentionally the past,....both would be not complimentary for such a high-ranking show.

The first one would be simply unprofessional, Morlock  the second would be simply mean Angry  to the viewers and fans which had joined to the show at the first hour.

How bad/thoughtless the show treats its best characters, this episode was once again a sad proof.

P.S.1: Okay, the big Teddy-Bear is cool......cute. Blush

P.S.2: "Nutz","Serpent in Red" and, "Tuesday Pajamas", you are all right. This tries of rewriting are disgusting, the "Lenny" is toxic and Penny and Sheldon need to be together.

P.S.3:   Never lose courage. SHENNY FOR THE WIN!!!
The following 5 users Like Ratman77's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Tuesday Pajamas, Serpent In Red, FlyingSolo, Nutz
(04-17-2016, 07:19 AM)Ratman77 Wrote: Headline: "It doesn't have to be this way" (The Blow Monkeys)

Do someone remember the movie "Star Trek: Nemesis"?

The main-reason for the failure of this motion picture was that it was made bay a director (Stuard Baird) and written by an author (John Logan) who have never seen a "Star Trek"-episode or movie before. Because of that many fans were angry about much continuity-errors (For example that the "prime-directive" was not longer important or that Picard  would risk his half crew for a ram-maneuver) Rolleyes

Well, if there is the same sitation at "TBBT" (change of the writer-stuff or something like that) then te actually "things" would be explainable as simpley mistakes. But I think it is not.

That Penny once borrowed money from Sheldon because she had financial problems was a hint that she was possibly indeed not able to handle smart with money (regarding the reason for Leonards secret account now)

So I think that the writers are aware about the past but they chose only the points which they could use for their actually course-even when it create logic-holes as large as a canyon.

By the character of Penny they relate to the past.....and by the character of Sheldon they ignore the past. This messy-nonsens for example. Or that they let Penny and Leonard be surprised about that Sheldon was in jail. ("The Excelsior Acquisition" was a highlight, and this one is to be annulled now !?!?) Huh Angry

But which point may now apply,..... that the writers do not know the works of other writers how "Tuesday Pajamas" has written, or that they ignore  intentionally the past,....both would be not complimentary for such a high-ranking show.

The first one would be simply unprofessional, Morlock  the second would be simply mean Angry  to the viewers and fans which had joined to the show at the first hour.

How bad/thoughtless the show treats its best characters, this episode was once again a sad proof.

P.S.1: Okay, the big Teddy-Bear is cool......cute. Blush

P.S.2: "Nutz","Serpent in Red" and, "Tuesday Pajamas", you are all right. This tries of rewriting are disgusting, the "Lenny" is toxic and Penny and Sheldon need to be together.

P.S.3:   Never lose courage. SHENNY FOR THE WIN!!!

Unfortunately, they lost any semblance of professionalism (in my opinion) when they decided to drag out Amy's relationship with Sheldon and have Amy hound Sheldon for coitus. I actually wouldn't have minded if they'd kept Sheldon single because that would be canon, vintage Sheldon. He was fine having just his friends, his collectibles, and science. He didn't need a girlfriend. The writers' obsession with pairing up everyone is backwards and just plain wrong.
The following 7 users Like Serpent In Red's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, QueenOfShebaSays, FlyingSolo, Nutz, Toad, CTR69, Tuesday Pajamas
This is why first seasons are the best. So different from all others soapy sitcoms, but now it's not a TBBT and not a romance. They just can't have it both ways.

Like the worlds theory in Seinfeld, his worlds collided and relationship Sheldon killed independent Sheldon.
The following 2 users Like CTR69's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Serpent In Red