28.57%
2 28.57%
3 Dirty Socks
0%
0 0%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

9.20 The Big Bear Precipitation
SECRETS ARE REVEALED WHEN LEONARD, PENNY, SHELDON AND AMY GO ON A WEEKEND GETAWAY, ON “THE BIG BANG THEORY,” THURSDAY, APRIL 7.

[Image: vj448gH.jpg]
[Image: DiJ7xr3.jpg]
[Image: ocElPGm.jpg]

More promo photos here.
OH PLEASE...
it looks like Sheldon is proposing to Penny with an air freshener. I approve most heartily
The following 6 users Like Darcy of Asgard's post:
  • Toad, Nutz, Kimk26, CassandraElise, CTR69, Ratman77
And he's using the viewer to give Leonard the illusion of 3 dimensions. And that's not easy.
The following 5 users Like devilbk's post:
  • CassandraElise, Idle Miscreant, wellplayedpenny, Kimk26, Ratman77
I looked at the other promo-pictures, and there is this one where Penny and Leonard were standing infront of each other.
Did you also noticed how often these scenen - constellation can be seen when it is about the "Lenny"? Dodgy

"Leonard ist standing there and  justifies himself for something an Penny stands opposite him with  a disappointed or outraged expression." 

Again and again. Morlock

Also here I am standing to my opinnion. That should be the perfect couple of the show? Huh

Alone when I compare it to the "Shenny"-pics Blossom , the scene at the bathroom Blush , or to the one "Tuesday Pajamas" has postet at "Application" Soft Kitty  then it is for me again as clear as the sun.

The "Lenny" Sock  is-and will be- a failure.

Point!!!
The following 2 users Like Ratman77's post:
  • QueenOfShebaSays, Kimk26
(03-31-2016, 09:39 AM)Ratman77 Wrote: I looked at the other promo-pictures, and there is this one where Penny and Leonard were standing infront of each other.
Did you also noticed how often these scenen - constellation can be seen when it is about the "Lenny"? Dodgy

"Leonard ist standing there and  justifies himself for something an Penny stands opposite him with  a disappointed or outraged expression." 

Again and again. Morlock

Also here I am standing to my opinnion. That should be the perfect couple of the show? Huh

Alone when I compare it to the "Shenny"-pics Blossom , the scene at the bathroom Blush , or to the one "Tuesday Pajamas" has postet at "Application" Soft Kitty  then it is for me again as clear as the sun.

The "Lenny" Sock  is-and will be- a failure.

Point!!!

And they wonder why people see horrible relationships as the shining beacon to heaven. I wonder why? *side-eyes*

The relationship between Leonard and Penny is toxic. They may be good as friends, but a relationship sustained on coitus (from Leonard) and stepping backwards (from Penny) can never be good for either party or the people around them. Same thing about the Shamy relationship (will, Sheldon in Penny's shoes here and Amy in Leonard's).
The following 2 users Like Serpent In Red's post:
  • Kimk26, Ratman77
The promos are out...

http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/03/the-big...0-big.html
[Image: tumblr_o59d7pUlgH1s6fovto1_540.png]
[Image: tumblr_o59d7pUlgH1s6fovto3_540.png]
The following 9 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Toad, QueenOfShebaSays, devilbk, FlyingSolo, CTR69, Kimk26, Shellsyke, Serpent In Red, Ratman77
There were some cute glances between Sheldon and Penny, but other than that...
The following 2 users Like CassandraElise's post:
  • Kimk26, FlyingSolo
It was a complete canon couples ep. Penny ditches Leonard for yet another drink and Shamy is cementing their friends-with-once-a-year-benefit ship.
The following 2 users Like CTR69's post:
  • Kimk26, FlyingSolo
I don't often watch the show anymore but I picked this one out to see what it was like.

Sheldon is so horrible to Amy at the start of this episode. “I’m sorry when did you even get here” he says sarcastically. He’s really snappy at her and so camp.

Sadly, Sheldon dropping his pants didn’t even get a cheer. The fans are so over that. He was looking at Leonard or Penny to check him for ticks though and it was another moment to make Amy look like sexually needy.

Penny is fantastic, I’d love to go camping with that girlie. Heart She’s just got charisma all the way through. The scenes wouldn’t be much without her.

So the line is:
“Never have I ever kept a secret bank account because I think my wife can’t handled money” Making Sheldon say this is low.

The heart to heart between Leonard and Penny was interesting. Leonard tells Penny wants she wants to hear, again. Sheldon would never do that (so prefer Shenny). She doesn’t want to go back back to acting and waitressing because she’s in debt. I feel bad for Penny’s dull married life. She so needs to be with Sheldon.

The baby thing was so dull, I fast forwarded it all.

I actually liked the tag with Sheldon and Amy’s “never have I ever”. It was funny without trying to force the couple. It reminds me of Herb Garden.

Point of note:

Penny is wearing the top she wore when she was doing The Intimacy Experiment with Sheldon.

The following 4 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Toad, FlyingSolo, devilbk, Kimk26