50.00%
2 50.00%
3 Dirty Socks
50.00%
2 50.00%
Total 4 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

9.19 The Solder Excursion Diversion
"The Solder Excursion Diversion" - Amy is shocked at a revelation from Sheldon after she buys him a new laptop. Also, Koothrappali sells out Leonard and Wolowitz after they lie to their wives in order to attend an early screening of a movie, on THE BIG BANG THEORY, Thursday, March 31 (8:00-8:31 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

[Image: H1ruZmS.jpg]

More promo photos here.

This is the episode, you will recall, in which it's revealed Sheldon is unable to throw out anything. He hoards. It's okay though because he and the near-missus need something to bond over, something that's just between the two of them. TA DA! a hoard is born. Meticulously organized and all of it off-site. What a considerate bastard he is.

Anyway...maybe Lucky the cat is perched on a shelf somewhere. Maybe they can croon Dead Kitty together as one of his dusty glass eyeballs falls off. Maybe.
OH PLEASE...
I haven't seen the episode so maybe Leonard's smile is completely innocent but it's still annoying me.
[Image: BAt9Nu5.jpg]

[Image: KdKdfp1.gif]
OH PLEASE...
The following 1 user Likes Toad's post:
  • Idle Miscreant
That's pretty scary
Sheldon hoarding things...that just doesn't seem possible. It's impractical and illogical, the two things that a proper Sheldon would never do. Sadly, this reminds me of that one Spongebob episode where he hoards literally everything because suddenly a used tissue or an empty jar has sentimental value...then idk the details but he ends up realizing its dumb, so instead he takes pictures of everything he kept before throwing them out. Betcha that's what the real ending of this episode will be.   Dodgy
The following 4 users Like FlyingSolo's post:
  • QueenOfShebaSays, Idle Miscreant, Kimk26, Nutz
(03-30-2016, 01:24 AM)aquafire Wrote: Sheldon hoarding things...that just doesn't seem possible. It's impractical and illogical, the two things that a proper Sheldon would never do. Sadly, this reminds me of that one Spongebob episode where he hoards literally everything because suddenly a used tissue or an empty jar has sentimental value...then idk the details but he ends up realizing its dumb, so instead he takes pictures of everything he kept before throwing them out. Betcha that's what the real ending of this episode will be.   Dodgy

Having it organized and stored off-site seems like exactly the Sheldon thing to do.
The following 1 user Likes Darcy of Asgard's post:
  • Kimk26
Sheldon the Germaphobe would never keep old toothbrushes, tissues, etc. he would have put them in a sterilized Baggie and disposed of them properly. They should have made Amy the hoarder (Gerrard anyone Confused ) but of course that would make the character weird and we can't have that since she's the Saint appointed to make all her friends and Sheldon normal.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 3 users Like Nutz's post:
  • FlyingSolo, Kimk26, Tuesday Pajamas
"Forget? You want me to forget? This mind does not forget. I haven’t forgotten a single thing since the day my mother stopped breast feeding me. It was a drizzly Tuesday."

(Season 2, Episode 1)

Not sure why a man who remembers every ephemeral detail since the year dot would need or want physical objects to remind him. But I suppose his eidetic memory was just another aspect of Sheldon's personality and original meticulous construction (like his routines, brilliance, self-sufficiency, interest in languages etc, germaphobia, distaste for romantic relationships...), so they're free to throw it away, and replace it with a completely arbitrary new trait that makes no sense given his personal history.

I haven't watched this show since Season 7, and it still manages to irk me. Remote irking!

Before the irk rises too greatly, let's enjoy another scene from that episode. And take a stress pill. As advocated by the HAL 9000...

[Image: enhanced-6138-1438267376-1.jpg]
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 7 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • spuffyfan, QueenOfShebaSays, Toad, FlyingSolo, Gamma, Kimk26, Nutz

Here are the Promo clips for this episode. Lenny's won't be happy going by the one clip.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons

Bitches be crazy.