Slightly Apathetic Tertiary Friends
A celebration of the sublime snarkship between Sheldon and Howard. No, I'm not going to attempt to portmanteau-ize it. That's for others to decide.

One of my favorites, even though it's more of an example of indirect sniping...

Oh Howard...

[Image: 1zgqdxc.gif]
OH PLEASE...
The following 1 user Likes Toad's post:
  • Jislane35
[Image: 1znamu8.png]
OH PLEASE...
The following 1 user Likes Toad's post:
  • Jislane35
[Image: tumblr_ma3pt5cFZc1r3saxeo1_500.gif]
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 3 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Toad, Wisp, Jislane35
Bippity boppity BOO-yah!!

[Image: 11snjft.gif]
OH PLEASE...
The following 4 users Like Toad's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Idle Miscreant, queenoftheDales, Jislane35
Under the auspices of being a helpful bugger and finding a picture for Pajamas to use for the Season 7 Highlights, I've made these screencaps.

They were in no way made as an excuse to laugh at "Code Milky Green Face 2.0"

[Image: attachment.php?aid=82]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=83][Image: attachment.php?aid=84]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=85]
The following 1 user Likes Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Wisp
Howard let him hold his hand for take-off? That's actually rather sweet.

Their antagonism has always generally been more honest and open than certain other people's passive aggressive bullshit. I mean, they'd probably kill each other if forced into close proximity for too long, but they would go down snarking wittily.
The following 3 users Like SpaceAnJL's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Jislane35, queenoftheDales
The whole plot of this episode was dealing with the history and nature of Sheldon’s festering feud with Howard. (I mean, there was some other business about a new car, and Penny’s floundering career and sense of self-worth, but I was too busy gritting my eyeballs to pay much attention) How ten years ago it began with a “C3PeeWee Herman” slur, and escalated from there. Sheldon additionally found it difficult when Howard went to Space, because he’d always wanted to as a child (just throw that in there, writers). As turbulence hits the plane, they have a sort of frenzied bonding moment which carries over into the Tag scene. “Should we stop holding hands now?” “In a minute.” “Okay good.”

It’s quite amusing. And yes, touching. And it will be helpful once these scenes are on youtube so I don’t have to summarise them for you abstaining bastards…

Perhaps we can make our own Season 7 – EMB Directors Cut?
The following 3 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Jislane35, queenoftheDales, Nutz
...Well, we've all used the Pee-Wee Herman comparison for the shambling wreckage of now. Ten years? Wow. Sheldon wanting to go into space isn't too much of a stretch, though presumably he wanted to visit the JLA Watchtower at the time.

*grins* We're grateful for your sacrifice, Gripe. You suffer so the rest of us don't have to.

If we cut out all the garbage from S7, we'd probably be hard-pushed to make up a classic two-reeler.
The following 1 user Likes SpaceAnJL's post:
  • Jislane35