Marvel/DC/etc - Comics, Movies & TV
Honestly I'm still debating going to see it. Possibly tomorrow. Though I'm not exactly that motivated. I'd only see it for Affleck. Cavill is a cypher. And besides, I'm Team Kaley. Or is that too last week and I now have to squad or goal or some such bullshit. I apologize for being old and cranky.
The following 1 user Likes devilbk's post:
  • Nutz
http://deadline.com/2016/04/the-flash-se...201747016/

"Warner Bros will need to find a new director for The Flash, as Pride And Prejudice And Zombies and Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter author Seth Grahame-Smith has left the super hero tentpole film over creative differences, Deadline has confirmed. Grahame-Smith first became attached to direct the film in October, speeding past candidates that included WB’s original choice, Phil Lord and Christopher Miller, who are still on as producers."

Why is the DC Cinematic Universe so cursed?
Let's go exploring!
I can't wait!!! For Civil War! I'll admit that I'm mostly excited to see Renner's Hawkeye over everything else. But I've loved the Captian American line of films over the Avengers side. So this one should be good. Seeing it on Thursday!
Bitches be crazy. 
Just saw BvS. And I have to remind myself that these movies are made for people who know nothing.

I found most of it overwrought and with a complete lack of whimsey though I must say I laughed exactly once and only because a line of dialogue quoted an old pop song, intentionally I think. I quite like Affleck as Batman AND Bruce Wayne and his costume may be my favorite of all the cinematic Batmen (Batmans? Oy). And I did like Gia Gadot's Wonder Woman. There's enough mystery there to make me want to know more and see what they do with it. Cavill and Superman are an entirely different story. The director hasn't got a clue who Superman is or should be and this absolutely informs Cavil's portrayal, which I would sum up as clueless. Though I admit to having some prejudice having known Superman longer than Cavill's been alive and also being Team Kaley. And I really really hate the color palette, or lack of one to be more exact.

So, worst film ever made? Probably not.
The following 2 users Like devilbk's post:
  • Toad, Nutz
thanks Dev, think I'll wait for it to come out at the dollar theater
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 1 user Likes Nutz's post:
  • wellplayedpenny
(05-01-2016, 06:24 AM)Nutz Wrote: thanks Dev, think I'll wait for it to come out at the dollar theater

Should be any day now. Or you could wait for the 4-hour director's cut (not kidding!) on Blue Ray or DVD which should arrive by end of summer I think.
Have X-men costumes been Betrayed by the film franchise?

Of course if the answer is yes, aren't ALL the films franchises doing the same thing to the heroes costumes?
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 1 user Likes Nutz's post:
  • Toad
Team Cap supports vintage BBT Tongue

[Image: 1111eu1.jpg]
The following 4 users Like Nutz's post:
  • QueenOfShebaSays, Gamma, CassandraElise, Jomi25
(05-01-2016, 06:50 AM)devilbk Wrote: Should be any day now. Or you could wait for the 4-hour director's cut (not kidding!) on Blue Ray or DVD which should arrive by end of summer I think.

4 Hours! What a terrifying thought  Shock
Summer of the Geek 2017. Lets see we've got Guardians of the Galaxy Volume 2, Wonder Woman, Transformers:The Last Knight, Spider-Man: Homecoming, Alien: Covenant, And The Inhumans All coming to our local movie theaters this summer. Anyone excited, cautiously optimistic or distressed.