Sherlockian Blether
If you haven't watched season 3 yet, I'd say wait and watch the show from the beginning. But that's probably just my OCD talking Big Grin
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 1 user Likes Nutz's post:
  • wellplayedpenny
I avoided Sherlock like the ostentatious bit of ham I thought it was, at first. Also I'm a Rathbone fan, and Doyle, obviously. And from the glimpse I saw in passing, Watson had a macbook, which ENRAGED me for some reason.
But to get my friends to shut up, I submitted myself to the first 20 minutes of the currently airing episode, which happened to be Season 3, episode 1, and after glowering at the screen for approximately thirty seconds, I sat the fuck down and was predictably mesmerised for the rest of the bloody show...  
It's very very good.
I watched all nine episodes in completely random order, and didn't find it confusing or spoilerly.
I've also foisted the series onto three other people, starting with the same episode, which remains my favourite. It's very interestingly filmed, and if you know the books then you're not going to be startled by any reappearance.

But that's a rather backasswards way of doing it, so don't necessarily listen to me...Although if I'd started with Season 1, episode 2, I might have abandoned the series! Terrible episode!
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 3 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Nutz, wellplayedpenny
Just don't watch Elementary. I do but I try not to think of it as Sherlock Holmes as its more about Lucy Lui, she does a lot of the 'solving'. S03E01 is kind of spoilery though Big Grin
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • wellplayedpenny
What the hell is going on?! We've gone down a rabbit hole of batshittery. It will need some bloody good writing to sort this out.
I haven't watched season 4 yet, but I've heard people hated episode one and were split on 2. It seems like from the chatter, that this will probably be the last season.

It seems like Moffat schedule is 2 years. You get canon(ish) episodes for 2 years and then he starts screwing around and changing canon to make sure his characters, plots, romances are the best and most remembered. Unfortunately, he's not very good at it.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
Missing Persons Case Opened After Sherlock Writer Vanishes Up His Own Arse

http://newsthump.com/2017/01/16/missing-...-own-arse/