The next Bond
Idris Elba!
The biggest thing will be the accent. If the accent is not right then it won't work for me.

BONDS...

[Image: latest?cb=20121029183915]

Looks like the Irishman is climbing the list... Aidan Turner.

http://www.westerndailypress.co.uk/Booki...story.html

[Image: 13255198-large.jpg]
So I know some people are demanding the next Doctor be a woman "because it's time" whatever the Hell that means. So does anyone want to see a female Bond, and who would play her?

My opinion, No. (On both roles)
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
I'll be honest, don't want to see a female Bond... Just no.

Female Doctor... I could see them trying it. But I have a feeling that it would kill the series.
Bitches be crazy. 
As someone who had collected Thor since age ten only to have him become a woman, I can whole-heartedly say No to a female Doctor/Bond.
Let's go exploring!
I'm not sure why people need to change a traditionally male character into a female, like that makes it special or interesting. I find it particularly lazy. Why not just write a strong female lead without stealing it some somewhere else just to make a point.... Like Comics, or Ghostbusters
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 2 users Like Nutz's post:
  • wellplayedpenny, Gamma