Sex and Sheldon
(03-06-2016, 01:10 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: First of all, welcome to the boards HomoNovus. I agree, I think Amy has destroyed the greatness of Sheldon. They have diminished him and he's so washed out alongside her. He's all bland and lost a lot of that sensual charm the character once had in bucketloads.

Thanks again. Exactly, maybe because he thinks she's uninspiring to act with in a romantic relationship. I don't blame him at all if that's the case :Big Grin- Everything about her is boring or repellent. Just look at their supposed passionate kiss in Earworm reverberation.  Shamy shippers were melting over that kiss trying to convince themself that it was better than the Shenny kiss but in the real world it was just so passionless and static. I'm actually surprised that it went on air like that. It was painful to watch. When he kissed Penny in Leonard's dream it was an entire different story. So the problem is Amy/Mayim. They don't have chemistry as a couple.
The following 1 user Likes HomoNovus's post:
  • Kimk26
(03-06-2016, 02:54 AM)HomoNovus Wrote: Thanks again. Exactly, maybe because he thinks she's uninspiring to act with in a romantic relationship. I don't blame him at all if that's the case :Big Grin- Everything about her is boring or repellent. Just look at their supposed passionate kiss in Earworm reverberation.  Shamy shippers were melting over that kiss trying to convince themself that it was better than the Shenny kiss but in the real world it was just so passionless and static. I'm actually surprised that it went on air like that. It was painful to watch. When he kissed Penny in Leonard's dream it was an entire different story. So the problem is Amy/Mayim. They don't have chemistry as a couple.

Chemistry is so personal. I see many canons excited about their kisses, but they just look cardboard to me. Jim tried to pour his usual flirty charm into the kisses but somehow they don't connect. Perhaps his sexy charm is enough for some but Mayim is not a kisser. Sorry but she's just not. She seems to let Jim take the lead and then she's gives little back. Kaley takes charge in the Lenny kissing as well and she can deliver an onscreen kiss. Kaley's a great onscreen kisser! Leonard is just the reciever, all sucked in cheeks and little body language. Mayim just gets a bit crushed or something but it all fails to ignite. I don't know, it's all so personal as I said. We don't have enough to really judge how Shenny would be. Just the one dream kiss. Even so I have no doubt in my mind.... !!!!
The following 4 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • QueenOfShebaSays, HomoNovus, devilbk, Kimk26
(03-06-2016, 03:15 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Chemistry is so personal. I see many canons excited about their kisses, but they just look cardboard to me. Jim tried to pour his usual flirty charm into the kisses but somehow they don't connect. Perhaps his sexy charm is enough for some but Mayim is not a kisser. Sorry but she's just not. She seems to let Jim take the lead and then she's gives little back. Kaley takes charge in the Lenny kissing as well and she can deliver an onscreen kiss. Kaley's a great onscreen kisser! Leonard is just the reciever, all sucked in cheeks and little body language. Mayim just gets a bit crushed or something but it all fails to ignite. I don;t know, its' all so personal as I said. We don't have enough to really witness how Shenny would be. Just the one dream kiss. Even so I have no doubt in my mind.... !!!!

There fake kiss on Conan had more passion, chemistry and just screamed awesome compared to all the canon ship kisses on the show TBH... It's just... You can't force chemestry. Even in acting!
Bitches be crazy. 
The following 2 users Like QueenOfShebaSays's post:
  • HomoNovus, Kimk26
I think it's a lack of chemistry because Mayim B did great with Johnny G. on Conan and Jim was great in the dream kiss with Kaley.
  • Kimk26
(03-06-2016, 03:29 AM)HomoNovus Wrote: I think it's a lack of chemistry because Mayim B did great with Johnny G. on Conan and Jim was great in the dream kiss with Kaley.

When they broke up Amy and Sheldon (for 5 minutes) I was hoping to get to see Amy kissing someone else. Like Raj or Stuart or even Kripke! Just to see if the girl can kiss!!!! Because when she's with Jim something just goes horribly wrong. They seem to be determined on this show to force together characters with the least chemistry. Hell knows why, we have spent pages trying to figure it out. There is some weird entitlement dynamic going on and people are just lapping it up.
The following 3 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • HomoNovus, FlyingSolo, Kimk26
(03-06-2016, 03:15 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Chemistry is so personal. I see many canons excited about their kisses, but they just look cardboard to me. Jim tried to pour his usual flirty charm into the kisses but somehow they don't connect. Perhaps his sexy charm is enough for some but Mayim is not a kisser. Sorry but she's just not. She seems to let Jim take the lead and then she's gives little back. Kaley takes charge in the Lenny kissing as well and she can deliver an onscreen kiss. Kaley's a great onscreen kisser! Leonard is just the reciever, all sucked in cheeks and little body language. Mayim just gets a bit crushed or something but it all fails to ignite. I don't know, it's all so personal as I said. We don't have enough to really judge how Shenny would be. Just the one dream kiss. Even so I have no doubt in my mind.... !!!!

Yes is personal But I agree that MB is painful to watch in her AmyFF kisses (she was better on Conan). The kiss on the train is another example. Jim was doing a nice job and she was just painful to watch.
  • Kimk26
(03-06-2016, 03:34 AM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: When they broke up Amy and Sheldon (for 5 minutes) I was hoping to get to see Amy kissing someone else. Like Raj or Stuart or even Kripke! Just to see if the girl can kiss!!!! Because when she's with Jim something just goes horribly wrong. They seem to be determined on this show to force together characters with the least chemistry. Hell knows why, we have spent pages trying to figure it out. There is some weird entitlement dynamic going on and people are just lapping it up.

She kinda kissed someone else: the Dave guy. She failed miserably again.
  • Kimk26
(03-06-2016, 03:34 AM)HomoNovus Wrote: Yes is personal But I agree that MB is painful to watch in her AmyFF kisses (she was better on Conan). The kiss on the train is another example. Jim was doing a nice job and she was just painful to watch.

It was as though he was making out with a stuffed toy. And so many just loved it!! It's like the world has lost its marbles. I suppose in an odd way, it IS something different beacuse its so odd and uncomfortable. That's what makes it watchable maybe?
The following 2 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • HomoNovus, Kimk26
They loved it because imo they'd love everything that is connected to Sheldon. They loved to see Sheldon kiss someone. Even someone like her. At least they could have made him date someone else before sending him to his eternal death in Amy's arms again.
The following 2 users Like HomoNovus's post:
  • Trust No One, Kimk26
(03-06-2016, 03:49 AM)HomoNovus Wrote: They loved it because imo they'd love everything that is connected to Sheldon.  They loved to see Sheldon kiss someone. Even someone like her. At least they could have made him date someone else before sending him to his eternal death in Amy's arms again.

They couldn't risk it. Jim has chemistry with everyone, so this has to be unprecedented for him.

The thing that really stands out in the train kiss is the way Sheldon moved his body. It was so well done but Amy was too stiff in the recieving. Maybe he takes up all the 'room' in the kiss, if you know what I mean. He is tall and imposing. Kaley had the same thing at the start of the dream kiss but then she made room for herself because she knows how.
The following 2 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • HomoNovus, Kimk26