1 14.29%
3 Dirty Socks
0%
0 0%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

9.18 The Application Deterioration
[Image: sCRczsU.jpg]

The Application Deterioration” – Leonard, Sheldon, and Wolowitz run into problems when they file for a patent for their infinite persistence gyroscope. Also, Penny, Amy and Bernadette give Koothrappali dating advice when Emily reaches out to him after their breakup, on THE BIG BANG THEORY, Thursday, March 10 (8:00-8:31 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
OH PLEASE...
(03-04-2016, 07:35 AM)Toad Wrote: [Image: sCRczsU.jpg]

The Application Deterioration” – Leonard, Sheldon, and Wolowitz run into problems when they file for a patent for their infinite persistence gyroscope. Also, Penny, Amy and Bernadette give Koothrappali dating advice when Emily reaches out to him after their breakup, on THE BIG BANG THEORY, Thursday, March 10 (8:00-8:31 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
He's dressed as the 11th Doctor. I don't care what happens in the episode, this outfit pleases me greatly. Smile
Bitches be crazy. 
The following 3 users Like QueenOfShebaSays's post:
  • Kimk26, HomoNovus, CassandraElise
[Image: u7Rqdj9.jpg]

More promo pics here. Bleh. Too much Bernie and Amy.
OH PLEASE...
The following 1 user Likes Toad's post:
  • Kimk26
I love how the women give Raj dating advice because they have done so much better.  Sarcasm
The following 6 users Like Trust No One's post:
  • FlyingSolo, Jela, Nutz, devilbk, Kimk26, wellplayedpenny
There's a preview here, prepare for squealing Sheldumb. God new Sheldon is such a twat!

http://sports.yahoo.com/video/big-bang-t...06581.html

And this one only available in the US.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_bang_theory...-preview-/
(03-06-2016, 09:44 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: There's a preview here, prepare for squealing Sheldumb. God new Sheldon is such a twat!

http://sports.yahoo.com/video/big-bang-t...06581.html

And this one only available in the US.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_bang_theory...-preview-/

Ohhh, Gooood! Shock Shock Shock

Is that Sheldon, or Ceasar Romeros "Joker" ??? Confused Confused Confused
The following 2 users Like Ratman77's post:
  • HomoNovus, Kimk26
Oh dear sweet baby Jesus  Morlock
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 1 user Likes Nutz's post:
  • Kimk26
he must do this on purpose Big Grin it's not possible LOL... to sabotage the new version of his character
The following 1 user Likes HomoNovus's post:
  • Kimk26
He's become Jethro Bodine.
The following 2 users Like FlyingMonkey's post:
  • Kimk26, HomoNovus
Quote:Emily reaches out to him (Raj) after their breakup

The one he's actively afraid of? The one who enjoys inflicting physical pain on people and doesn't care whether he's actually consenting to sex? The one who likes being secretive and mysterious, as a power-play? The one who, in short, seems like the incarnation of all his earlier fears about women? That's peachy. I swear, the Raj situation almost makes me sadder than the H/B, especially since my headcanon is that Raj is bisexual, with a stronger leaning towards men. He'd really and truly be better off with a marriage arranged by his parents, than with advice from this crew of Gorgons.

Howard's hair is too short and too flat on top and the edges are too sharply defined. There are plenty of people IRL with a long, shaggy, Beiber-esque haircut, but there are no young men, no matter how nerdy, who want to look like Mo from the Three Stooges. 

New week, same shit.
The following 3 users Like Louise's post:
  • Nutz, Ratman77, Kimk26