0 0%
3 Dirty Socks
0%
0 0%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

9.17 (Episode 200) The Celebration Experimentation
Hi "Queen" and hi "HomoNovus"

Both of you are abseloutely right. Penny and Sheldon has always helped each other to "grow" in this special gentle way. They not only learned from each other, they expanded the other ones horizon. Remember Pennys acting-lessons for him, or his allegory with "Schroedingers cat". That was things  which enriched their personalities without changing. It was perfect, gentle and a basis for something pure (romantical) that could arise from. And it is true. They can do what the want. For me too "Shenny" Soft Kitty Heart is untouchable. They cannot destroy it. No matter what they try.

And yes, it is true that Penny is also changed what is really a shame Angry Angry. But how you have written other characters too.

For wich it does me also suffering is Raj. Remember there was at the first or the second season this episode where he discouvered this new astronomic object. Well, his behavior was "a little bit" megalomanic, but-for me- this episode was the hint-or proof- that Raj was indeed able to carry a plot (or even a whole episode) alone. The writers could build on. Instead they reduced him to this "poor guy with sexual problems"- cliche what is a shame because his figure really had potential. Sometime- I do not know exactly at what point- he was for me only a (not good working) mixture of "Fez" from "That seventies show" (foreigner with sexual problems) and "Ben Jabituya" from "Short Circuit" (Indian and highly intelligent). "Considered by light" besides of Howard Raj would hade the potential to became the second most popular character of the show after Sheldon. But they decided to push completely illogical and unhealthy relationships. Morlock

It hurts. Sad

And it is true.

The problem IS bigger than Sheldon. Angry
The following 2 users Like Ratman77's post:
  • Nutz, FlyingSolo

Messages In This Thread
RE: 9.17 (Episode 200) The Celebration Experimentation - by Ratman77 - 03-18-2016, 07:22 AM