0 0%
3 Dirty Socks
0%
0 0%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

9.17 (Episode 200) The Celebration Experimentation
Hello everybody!

At first.....I want to apologice if I have affended someone with my last post at “Tuesday Pajamas” threat “What happened to Sheldons IQ?”.
It was really not my intention to bring Penny or Miss Cuoco in disrepute. Especially  not from my side (because you know since my very first post that she is ….only a little bit of course…..my sweetheart) Heart Blush .

How I have written, I do not accept with the main intention of this article to blame the character of Penny for all problems the show have. And it is abselotly true that the article is often an contradict in itself.

I regret it if I should have given a false impression.

The reason why I had post it was that I saw in it once more a proof that many people (viewers) -also ones where are not “Shenny-Shippers” and are looking the show from completely different POVs like me/us- the oppinnion have that the “changes” Angry  are the most destructive “things” for the Characters and for the show.

That the “core”-problem is present in the minds of the people.

That-and really only THAT-was my intention in this case.

I apologize again!!!

Now to the 200th. episode.

I must admit that I have not seen it,because,.....well I had the worst fears since the "Meemaw"-episode.
Many viewers in Germany-me too- were disapointed because the writers used the apeareance of Meemaw only again for this “Shamy”-realtionship-phatos-stuff.

(Someone-in a german forum- had written that they could have a guest-star like William Shatner.....and the only thing they would do is to make a relationship-episode). Idea

So I was convinced that they would use the "comeback"- characters (Beverly, Leskie Winkle, Kripke....) only again to praise the “Lenny” and the “Shamy” in the highest sounds.

But when I see you comments, your video-clips and stills I get the impression that I have really missed a highlight. It seems that the producers really wanted to go back to the roots......where they have disclosed that they know it.

Also by the kind of acting of Miss Cuoco and Mister Parsons.

When Penny says this lines (...." favourite peoples"....) she looks as if she would begin even moment to cry.
And Sheldons expression.......:"Why have you never said anything?"
Once again one of this moments I thought: "My gosh, now kiss her alt last!"

(There I have this scene from the 1985-thriller movie "Into the night" in front of my eyes-which is still my kind of wish dream regarding Penny and Sheldon. While he holds her hand and runs down the street with her.....
She:" Where we run?!"
He:"Away from here!!!"
You all know what I mean? Wink )

"Tuesday Pajamas" post of the "Den of Geek"-review and "QueenOfShebaSays" comment of it hits it on the nail. Even the viewers which are no "Shenny"-Shippers cannot close their eyes to the fact that this two are the center of the story.

"It's sweet knowing that Shenny fans were right all along: Sheldon and Penny—for the win".

"wellplayedpenny"

Yes, we were right!!! Big Grin And I think we all can be proud that we are the ones which had recognized the essence of the show.... and this two characters. Even a long time ago.
The "Shenny" is not a hallucination, and it is not a shame to be member of this fraction.
Let us all be glad and raise our glasses Wine to this beautiful scene which has once again made that clear.

Greetings from Germany!!! (I hope that I am still welcome)

P.S.1: That Adam West really is the guest-star of this episode: "Holy phenomenon, Batman!!!

P.S.2: The writers and the costume-department  gave Penny an outfit for which she earned the salutation “Ma'am”........ and for the birthday-party of Sheldon they give her a dress like for a teenager-ball. An interesting subtext how I think. (But of coooourse it is forbiiiiiden to ship them!)

P.S.3: For the future:
They can shoot so much "Shamy"- and "Lenny"-arguments in my direction how they want.
It will not have any effect!!! (See at my avatar)
The following 4 users Like Ratman77's post:
  • Toad, QueenOfShebaSays, lilyben3, Tuesday Pajamas

Messages In This Thread
RE: 9.17 (Episode 200) The Celebration Experimentation - by Ratman77 - 03-06-2016, 09:52 AM