A passionate and impulsive woman.
[Image: tumblr_luqko2pbxs1qj74sxo1_500.gif]

It sure does...

A thread dedicated to the world's most bouncy and excitable woman ever to walk this earth: Leslie Winkle.

What can I say? She's just a passionate and impulsive woman.

"Rush me to the burn unit."
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
The following 1 user Likes Wisp's post:
  • Idle Miscreant
[Image: 2r4iss0.jpg]
OH PLEASE...
    Can't help but picturing Corey Feldman in "Stand By Me" everytime I see her.
The following 3 users Like FlyingMonkey's post:
  • Nutz, queenoftheDales, Wisp
(01-11-2014, 10:45 PM)FlyingMonkey Wrote: Can't help but picturing Corey Feldman in "Stand By Me" everytime I see her.

Hahaaa! I never noticed that.

She reminds me of someone from my primary school.
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

Leslie Winkle, just the comedy name to start with, too intelligent and witty for the men, the put downs, the stories of sexual freedom, but mostly the whole ironic flirtation thing(absolutely hilarious)! She was probably the only real feminist role model in the show! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JU9lEX4aWGQ
The following 1 user Likes ricardo shillyshally's post:
  • muaaimoi
(02-12-2014, 01:32 AM)pilot fish Wrote: Leslie Winkle, just the comedy name to start with, too intelligent and witty for the men, the put downs, the stories of sexual freedom, but mostly the whole ironic flirtation thing(absolutely hilarious)! She was probably the only real feminist role model in the show! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JU9lEX4aWGQ

She was a very real character, I could easily imagine knowing someone like her. Both Bernie and Amy are somewhat artificial. Bernie with the put on voice and OTT anger and Amy with the severe personality changes.
The following 6 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Jislane35, ricardo shillyshally, Idle Miscreant, muaaimoi, Nutz, Jomi25
What ever happened to her? Is she on some other show?
I'm trying to picture her and Amy duking it out. Leslie calls Sheldon dumb ass and Amy comes to his rescue. That would be a real dogfight.
The following 1 user Likes FlyingMonkey's post:
  • muaaimoi
The showrunners wanted 'Leslie' to pursue a reluctant and bemused Sheldon in an uncomfortable over-sexed manner. She told them to get bent, and walked, because she wanted more from her character than stereotyped glasses-wearing science girl desperate for a man who doesn't want her.

Yeah, that went well...
The following 10 users Like SpaceAnJL's post:
  • Wisp, queenoftheDales, Jislane35, ricardo shillyshally, Trust No One, Idle Miscreant, Nutz, muaaimoi, Jomi25, JustMyLuckiness
(02-12-2014, 02:30 PM)SpaceAnJL Wrote: The showrunners wanted 'Leslie' to pursue a reluctant and bemused Sheldon in an uncomfortable over-sexed manner. She told them to get bent, and walked,because she wanted more from her character than stereotyped glasses-wearing science girl desperate for a man who doesn't want her.

Yeah, that went well...

Well they found a willing replacement.
The following 1 user Likes FlyingMonkey's post:
  • muaaimoi
(02-12-2014, 09:51 PM)FlyingMonkey Wrote: Well they found a willing replacement.

Way too willing....

The following 2 users Like Wisp's post:
  • queenoftheDales, muaaimoi