What happened to Sheldon's IQ?
Here's my second installment to the quote thread.

The one on the left is from 3.03 The Gothowitz Deviation after Penny asked Sheldon to dance in the kitchen, the second image from 4.21 The Agreement Dissection. Now I know a lot of fans (outside of Q) love this dancing scene but although the rest of the ep is okay, I found it embarrassing and twee.

The Sheldon on the left is matuure, he's arrogant YES, he's difficult YES but he knows what he wants and has thought about everything at great lenght. He's also a MAN. Now I know Sheldon can be a big baby when threatened or sick but those 'baby Sheldon' scenes were peppered throughout this MAN Sheldon so they weren't regular.

The second scene was the start of how he is being protray all of the time now. It's funny to some but as I related to Sheldon's autonomy and I find these moments painful. There's something about this that makes a child of him and that's what doesn't appeal. Amy actually comes off a lot better in some of these scenes than he does because it suits her character more but its ruining him. I still think Amy's boyfriend should have been Raj. Of course Sheldon does dance... that's not the point, its the illusion of 'growth' in his character.

The following 5 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Toad, FlyingSolo, Ratman77, Kimk26, HomoNovus

Messages In This Thread
RE: What happened to Sheldon's IQ? - by devilbk - 02-06-2016, 12:09 AM
RE: What happened to Sheldon's IQ? - by Ratman77 - 02-10-2016, 11:01 AM
RE: What happened to Sheldon's IQ? - by Tuesday Pajamas - 02-08-2016, 08:41 PM
RE: What happened to Sheldon's IQ? - by Ratman77 - 02-13-2016, 12:55 PM
RE: What happened to Sheldon's IQ? - by Ratman77 - 02-13-2016, 12:59 PM