Wednesday is Halo night
(03-18-2014, 10:54 AM)devilbk Wrote: Winnie Cooper was so much cooler than Blossom.

Another child star. "I'm seeing a pattern here but can't quite..."
(03-18-2014, 04:22 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Another child star. "I'm seeing a pattern here but can't quite..."

O bloody hell it IS Winnie Cooper....How did I miss that? Martha just keeps expanding in brilliance...WHY COULDN'T WE KEEP HER YOU BASTARDS!
Incidentally, don't type Winnie Cooper then search Images if you're at all in a public environment.
It's mostly all, er...wingewie...

Now that we have a chance to watch this on repeat, thanks to the glory of gifs.....WHAT is Jim doing....collating paper?

[Image: timemachine.gif]

And on that note, here is an image of Wil Wheaton collating paper, to demonstrate how it should be properly done.

[Image: 6a00d8341c59aa53ef014e869b6650970d-500wi]
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 2 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Wisp, Jislane35
Raj seems to be mating with that chair.
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
The following 1 user Likes Wisp's post:
  • Toad
(03-18-2014, 04:59 PM)Major Gripe Wrote: O bloody hell it IS Winnie Cooper....How did I miss that? Martha just keeps expanding in brilliance...WHY COULDN'T WE KEEP HER YOU BASTARDS!

I KNOW!! I didn't clock it either, she was great on the Wonder Years and still is. The mind bobbles, what are the writers on?

Wil always looks as though he's about to swear profusely Big Grin
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Jislane35
(03-18-2014, 05:07 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: I KNOW!! I didn't clock it either, she was great on the Wonder Years and still is. The mind bobbles, what are the writers on?

Wil always looks as though he's about to swear profusely Big Grin

Winnie's the drummer, right? Abby? BBT as a haven for former child stars boggles the mind somewhat. I wonder who'll they co-opt next.

Wil has a beard of evil, and a serious archvillain smirk. He always looks like he's having entirely too much fun playing douchebags. I like him.
The following 1 user Likes SpaceAnJL's post:
  • Jislane35
(03-18-2014, 05:27 PM)SpaceAnJL Wrote: Winnie's the drummer, right? Abby? BBT as a haven for former child stars boggles the mind somewhat. I wonder who'll they co-opt next.

Wil has a beard of evil, and a serious archvillain smirk. He always looks like he's having entirely too much fun playing douchebags. I like him.

He's either going to swear like a trooper or burst into tears.
The following 2 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Jislane35
ABBY, bloody ABBY not Martha...I always mix those names up for some benighted reason....
(Martha's still my favourite though)

Abby/Winnie Cooper.
[Image: Raj-and-abby-rock-out.jpg]
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 1 user Likes Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Jislane35
(03-18-2014, 05:46 PM)Major Gripe Wrote: ABBY, bloody ABBY not Martha...I always mix those names up for some benighted reason....
(Martha's still my favourite though)

Abby/Winnie Cooper.
[Image: Raj-and-abby-rock-out.jpg]

Yes I can see it from this picture now. Both brown eyed brunettes - confuzzing.
(03-18-2014, 05:55 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: Yes I can see it from this picture now. Both brown eyed brunettes - confuzzing.

Not only that but Danica McKeller has an advanced math degree and has written a number of books.
The following 4 users Like devilbk's post:
  • Jislane35, Tuesday Pajamas, Jomi25, Nutz
Dungeons and Dragons!

[Image: 544ffec93f928c261390c2e887578e0a.gif]
The following 1 user Likes queenoftheDales's post:
  • Jislane35