It's a bird. It's a plane. It's ZACK JOHNSON!!
Facts about Zack:

1. Claims to have invented the word "appeteaser"
2. Can be mollified by Milk Duds
3. Aficionado of Archie comics
4. Possibly believes Penny's name is "Babe"
5. Has a questionable understanding of starfish anatomy
6. Has a questionable understanding of lasers
7. Has a questionable understanding of <fill in the blank>

[Image: mtv2om.jpg]

And Brian Thomas Smith steals EVERY scene in The Justice League Recombination. In my opinion, of course.

[Image: 2s67k1j.jpg]
OH PLEASE...
The following 3 users Like Toad's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas, Idle Miscreant, Nutz
Anybody else ever seen the Tick?
The following 1 user Likes SpaceAnJL's post:
  • lewstonewar
At first I really disliked Zack, but he seems like a nice enough guy. I was disappointed with the boys when they initially took the piss out of him, but perhaps it was just an automatic defence mechanism... Thank God for Leonard/Sheldon's proposal of Milk Duds.

I've yet to try Milk Duds. There is a store that sells American candy ("Americandy". See what they did there?), and all you have to pay for a Twinkie is both your legs.

A small phallic sponge should not cost more than £2.00. But they are tasty.
HARRISON FORD IS IRRADIATING OUR TESTICLES WITH MICROWAVE SATELLITE TRANSMISSIONS

AND WHO THE FUCK STOLE MY BOILED EGGS?
Spoooooooooon!!

I have to thank you SpaceAnJL for giving me the opportunity to shout that. ...The question would be who'd be his Arthur?
(01-11-2014, 04:02 AM)WITCHDOCTOR FANTASTIC Wrote: At first I really disliked Zack, but he seems like a nice enough guy. I was disappointed with the boys when they initially took the piss out of him, but perhaps it was just an automatic defence mechanism... Thank God for Leonard/Sheldon's proposal of Milk Duds.

I've yet to try Milk Duds. There is a store that sells American candy ("Americandy". See what they did there?), and all you have to pay for a Twinkie is both your legs.

A small phallic sponge should not cost more than £2.00. But they are tasty.

Wow, thats a lot of money for a Twinkie. Milk Duds are okay, they have never been my favorite candy(they are very chewy). My sister-in-law did introduce me to Milk Duds and buttered popcorn at the movies which is actually quite good.

I have always liked Zack. He is a character entirely without malice but he is funny. I found a couple gifs that give us a two-fer, Zack and Barry.

[Image: Barry_Kripke_with_Zack_singing.gif][img]

[Image: Zack_with_Kripke_singing_animated.gif]
Oh wow, oh wow, what an adventure.
The following 4 users Like Gamma's post:
  • Toad, Tuesday Pajamas, Wisp, muaaimoi
In honor of Zack's return, here's a montage I found off of Youtube:

Penny should have just stayed with Zack instead of Leonard. He may not be smart, but he would have kept Penny MUCH happier.
The following 5 users Like FlyingSolo's post:
  • Toad, devilbk, Kimk26, Nutz, Tuesday Pajamas
[Image: zc3QNd5.jpg]

Um.
OH PLEASE...
The following 6 users Like Toad's post:
  • Nutz, Tuesday Pajamas, Idle Miscreant, FlyingSolo, Kimk26, Nostalgia