Missing in Action - The Lost Shenny Writers
Various Shenny One Shots

These fics are single one shots by different authors.

Thanks to RevDorothyL for these fics. They are no longer available online. As we don't know the reasons all these fics have been removed by their authors we are keeping them in the private area. Send us a message, or join up if you want to read 'em.

1. The Debilitated Dilemma by Amy227
Penny falls ill and Sheldon is the only one around to look after her.

2. The Way It Should Have Been by BaronessBlixen
An AU for the pilot. Just a short one-shot. Shenny.

3. Love Notes by DesiringPirates
Short One Shot! They would only be the first of many. Rated T for suggestiveness and emoticons bordering on naughty.

4. Circle by Smidgie (now Violent Darlings)
Penny and Sheldon, and trying to make sense of the senseless. Fifty drabbles on the beginning and the end.

5. For the First Time By Jislane35
The day Amy runs into Connor Robinson her world is soon turned upside down. New emotions start to sprout and she has yet to get a hold of them. How will things escalate once she creates an unforgettable bond with the boy next door? Warning: chances of OOC and non-Shamy!

6. Please Don't Leave Me by HardCoreShennyFan
Penny is about to get married. She's really happy. Leaving Sheldon sad and disappointed... Read more and find out.. Big Grin

7. In Which Dracula Meets Jabba the Hutt by Boogum
"Penny, what are you doing in my room? No one is allowed in my room." There was a pause. "And why are you not wearing any clothes?"

8. Learning Curve by MelyBelle44
ONE SHOT What happens when Sheldon finds out what that chew toy really is for. (M)

9. Penny's POV by Shenny Fan
Penny's thoughts during Shamy's wedding.

10. The Carnival Conundrum by Elise Davidson
"In what universe did you think you would have fun if you brought me? It smells like a farm here, and I don't like things that smell like farms." Sheldon/Penny, wherein there are carnivals, fish, and a photobooth. Picture-inspired.

11. The Education Expansion By DutchLady
This goes AU somewhere after the third season, but before the fourth season. Now, for the moment this is a one-shot. Friendhship.

12. The Lights No Longer Shine by rightxhere (Demelza)
The world was coming to an end. Sheldon & Penny fic.

13. The Proclivity Variable by SherlockianGirl
Alternate ending to "The Maternal Congruence", in which Sheldon is saved from a most uncomfortable circumstance by the most unlikely person.

14. The Relationship Query by ithaswhatitisnt
Songfic using Jake Owen's "Alone With You". Sheldon wants to test his hypothesis that love exists. So he asks Penny. What happens next shocks him and her. Oneshot.

15. Two Little Monkeys by kate avalanche
From Penny's apartment came the telltale squeak of springs.  "Oh, Jesus.  Now they're jumping up and down on the bed all night," Sheldon rolled his eyes.  Sheldon C., Penny

16. Undisclosed Desires by Wolf-lover-girl
Set after Howard's Bachelor party. Will Wheaton, Kripke, Raj and Stuart, compensating for the lack of strippers at the party, invite them back to the apartment. A drunk Sheldon seeks refuge in Penny's apartment. One-Shot. Fluffy Shenny.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Missing in Action - The Lost Shenny Writers - by Tuesday Pajamas - 06-23-2019, 09:03 PM