Missing in Action - The Lost Shenny Writers
This thread contains stories by missing Fan Fiction writers who have disappeared from online. Over the years, we have lost so many writers, with dozens if not hundreds of stories being removed. I’m going to move all the requests for missing Fan Fic and responses to this thread to Searching for a FanFic. Authors and stories which have been found will be in this thread. Starting with:

The Frisky Firelily

1. The Libido Revelation
"Whilst sneaking into the boys apartment one night Penny makes an interesting discovery." (M)

There are other stories by Frisky Firelily but thanks to RevDorothyL we now know there was only ever one Shenny FF by this author.
The following 2 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Trust No One, shennyari
Tribeca

Disappeared early 2015. Tribeca had 26 complete Shenny stories.

They are no longer available online but we have these fics due to fan fiction wonderboy, Del. As we don't know the reasons all these fics have been removed by their authors we are keeping them in the private area. Send us a message, or join up if you want to read 'em.

Episode Fixes

1. A Ladybug in my Ear
Set after 5.19 The Weekend Vortex. One shot.

2. Don't Force Me
Set after Season 6.01 The Date Night Variable. One shot.

3. Plausible Deniability
Set after 6.02 The Decoupling Fluctuation. One shot.[/font]

4. Of Blonde Monkeys and Skanks
Set after 6.03 The Higgs Boson Observation. One shot.

5. Pin Me to the Floor
Set after 6.04 The Re-Entry Minimization. One shot.

6. Words
Set after 6.06 The Extract Obliteration. One shot.[/font]

7. Behind his Mask
Set after 6.05 The Holographic Excitation. One shot.

8. Nonsense and Twaddle
Set after 6.07 The Habitation Configuration. One shot.

9. 43
Set after 6.08 The 43 Peculiarity. One shot.

10. The Lateness of the Hour
Set after 6.09 The Parking Spot Allocation. One shot.

11. Gone Fishin'
Set after 6.10 The Fish Guts Displacement. One shot.

12. Burn
Set after 6.17 - The Monster Isolation. One shot.

13. The Love Declaration
Set after 6.21 The Closure Alternative. One shot.

14. Now That We're Alone
Set after 6.24 The Bon Voyage Reaction. One shot.

Other Stories

15. A Slow Ride to Anarchy
This fic consists of fifteen chapters. We have no synposis yet.

16. After December
"Shenny wishes" One shot.

17. Beach House
"A short little story of Penny and Sheldon (and Leonard for a while) and a house at the beach."

18. Fenny and Rheldon are Canon
It is the craziest thing I've ever published. One shot.

19. Internal Dialogue
"This is just a silly, naughty little Shenny one shot."

20. Just say Texas
"My head urged me not to do this but my heart was relentless. Heart won" One shot.

21. Saturday with Penny
Shenny fluff. One shot.

22. Set Fire to the Summer
"It starts out relatively sweet, then gets a little steamy, then some plain 'ole smut because several of you asked for it.  There will also be a twist with a smidgen of violence later, just to forewarn you. Mostly though, it's about how I think Sheldon and Penny would be if they were together." Multichapter.

23. She's Kind of Crazy That Way
"Just a warning, this fic is pretty angst filled and contains the subject matter of mental illness." One shot.

24. Text Me
Little one shot.

25. The Santa Barbara Actualization
Sheldon and Penny on the beach, inspired by From Here to Eternity. One shot.

26. The Truth of Us
The truths about themselves and their lives can either bring them together or tear them apart. Multichapter.

27. Because a writer never truly says Goodbye
From a sad Shenny lover to my comrades who feel the same pain as I. To what might have been...to what could still be...to anyone who ever had the dream.
The following 6 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Jela, Kimk26, Nutz, Toad, Mischief101, shennyari
SoMuchLoveInALovelessWorld

Also disappeared early 2015.

SoMuchLoveInALovelessWorld had 9 complete Shenny stories. Again these are in our private forums.

1. A Blinding Light
Set after 6.17 The Monster Isolation. One shot.

2. A Star in Somebody Else's Sky
“This fic is loosely based on Pearl Jam's "Black". I feel like some parts of the lyrics could apply to this story.” One shot.

3. Changes
Set after 7.24 The Status Quo Combustion. One shot.

4. Saturdays
“This story is set around season 2, and is rated Mature.” One shot.

5. The Aftermath Resolution
“This is a multi-chapter fic. It contains dark themes, language, smut and angst.”

6. The Misleading Perception
Set after 5.19 The Weekend Vortex. One shot.

7. The Napkin Dilemma
This story is based on 'The Bath Item Gift Hypothesis' episode. One shot.

8. Twelve
12 Shenny moments. One shot.

9. When Catwoman meets The Flash
“This story is set around season 2 (when everybody was single and things were brighter).” One shot.
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • shennyari
PJ - Here is the PDF for the Erotic Vocalization Phenomenon by WeirdMisty. A big Thank You to shennyari who let me know the fic is still up on LiveJournal.

Attached Files
.pdf   The Erotic Vocalization Phenomenon_wierdMisty.pdf (Size: 199.87 KB / Downloads: 37)
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 1 user Likes Nutz's post:
  • Tuesday Pajamas
Shenny Fan

They are no longer available online but RevDortheyL found us a copy. As we don't know the reasons all these fics have been removed by their authors we are keeping them in the private area. Send us a message, or join up if you want to read 'em.

1. The Mystery Redhead Situation
Penny was just looking for a fun night teasing her favorite Whack-a-doodle. Penny was about to get a whole other level of fun. (M)
Robmeister2010

These are no longer available online but we have these fics due to RevDorothyL sleuthing and passing them on. As we don't know the reasons all these fics have been removed by their authors we are keeping them in the private area. Send us a message, or join up if you want to read 'em.

1. 24 Hours
Sheldon loses to Penny at Halo night...the loser has to be the winner's slave for 24 hours. Neither of them could have foreseen what ends up occurring...

2. Best Friends
Sheldon needs hospital treatment. Who better to help him than his best friend? Penny/Sheldon friendship oneshot.

3. Breaking Sheldon
Penny and Sheldon engage in a bet to see if Penny can break Sheldon into confessing he's not as Homo Novus as he likes to make out. Rated M due to suggestive sexual content to be safe. One shot.

4. Christmas Passion
Penny's family is busy so she's left at home at Christmas. Sheldon is faced with the same situation. After Sheldon manages to destroy the electrics at his apartment, Penny invites him over to hers. Just how powerful is a Christmas miracle?

5. Dinner with a difference
Amy has forgotten a planned restaurant dinner with Sheldon, and he asks Penny to take her place. Or so he tells her. But all is not as it seems...One shot.

6. Drunken Encounter
A drunken Penny looks for some late night action but Leonard is unwell. Step up Dr Sheldon Cooper...

7. Friend and Saviour
Penny has run up a shopping bill and is expecting the debt collectors to arrive and take her things. Enter Dr Sheldon Cooper, friend and saviour! Just a short Shenny fic, and the first friendship one I've written [Image: smile.gif] One shot.

8. Knight in Shining Armour
Penny has had the day from hell. Sheldon has stayed behind from vacation and stops by upon hearing her crying. Penny soon finds a way to make herself feel better, brought on by a longer than average hug and some spilt spaghetti sauce. Oneshot fic.

9. Morning Battle
Just a quick one part about a morning battle between two neighbours. Humour friendship fic.

10. Please Stay
After Amy forces him to terminate the relationship agreement, Sheldon decides he's going to leave to start afresh. He didn't count on a certain blonde across the hall changing his mind...Short one shot.

11. Revelation and Romance
Penny finds out Sheldon has terminated his relationship agreement with Amy. When he finally reveals to her why, exploring the problem causes an unexpected result...One shot.

12. Sheldon's first time
Penny hasn't had sex in months...Sheldon can't run the risk of being inexperienced with Amy...it's a win win solution. One shot.

13. Stolen Heart
Sheldon has an issue that troubles him deeply. He confides in his Meemaw. But he didn't expect the cause of his trouble to read what he was confessing...

14. The Creation of Shenny
Penny has a strange dream. Sheldon figures out what it means and undertakes the ultimate form of self sacrifice to help her. Rated M for sex scene. One shot.

15. The Dream
Leonard has to leave for a couple of days at the worst possible time. Sheldon has experienced a dream which has left him unable to sleep for the past four days...it's up to Penny to try to stop the troubled physicist from breaking down completely...

16. The Unexpected Threesome (Sheldon Penny, Bernadette)
Penny's engine, after much warning, finally gives up. What starts out as a teasing Penny ends up in a situation neither of them, or Bernadette, saw happening... (M)

17. To go or not to go
Penny has taken the decision to go back to Nebraska. But on the last night, with everyone else supposedly joking away and not caring, it falls to Sheldon Cooper as the one to crack and show his true feelings...but what will become of them both?

18. Truth or Dare
A game of truth or dare between the girls coupled with alcohol and Amy finally gets what she needs...from an unexpected partner. 

19. Valentines Day Surprise
What happens when Sheldon reveals an interesting piece of knowledge? Rated M for sexual talk/non descriptive sex. One shot.
banana.x.phone

Thanks to RevDorothyL for these fics by banana.x.phone. They are no longer available online. As we don't know the reasons all these fics have been removed by their authors we are keeping them in the private area. Send us a message, or join up if you want to read 'em.

1. Beyond The Friendship Paradigm
After a bad break up, Penny turns to a friend for comfort. Is there something beyond their friendship paradigm?
WARNING: This fic is incomplete. It has a whooping 27 chapters though so thought I'd upload it anyway. (M)

2. Falling
Penny decides to go back to school and in the process of improving herself academically, she finds her self falling for her crazy neighbor. AU. (M) 34 chapters.

3. New Beginnings
Sheldon wins his Nobel Prize. Penny comes back to Pasadena to congratulate and celebrate. Everything has changed, was it for the better? Post Season 5, AU. (M) 20 chapters.

4. The Alternate Profession Quandary
Sheldon wins his Nobel Prize. Penny comes back to Pasadena to congratulate and celebrate. Everything has changed, was it for the better? Post Season 5, AU. (M) 20 chapters.

5. The Breakup Indiscretion
Howard and Bernadette breakup. Howard seeks comfort in his best friend. Slash fic. Raj and Howard. (M)

6. The Physicist Divergence Anomaly
Sheldon asks Penny out on a date and instead of declining, she accepts. Set in Season 5, AU. (M)

7. The Sleepover Complication
enny stays the night on the couch in 4A while Howard and Christie render her apartment uninhabitable. Set during season 1 episode 7 - The Dumpling Paradox. One-Shot. (M)
Shipper1990

Thanks to RevDorothyL for finding these 7 fics from the Shipper1990 collection. They are no longer available online. As we don't know the reasons all these fics have been removed by their authors we are keeping them in the private area. Send us a message, or join up if you want to read 'em.

1. Shipper1990 - A Tale of Sheldon & Penny. Part 1: Penny for his Thoughts
When Penny moves into her new apartment it's love at first sight - for Sheldon. Retelling of season 1 from Sheldon's POV. Start of my Shenny series.

2. Shipper1990 - A Tale of Sheldon & Penny. Part 2: Small Steps
Second part of my ongoing Shenny series, sequel to "Penny for his Thoughts". After sharing their first kiss Sheldon and Penny start dating with some bumps on the way.

3. Shipper1990 - A Tale of Sheldon & Penny. Part 3: Moving Forward
Third part of my endless Shenny series, sequel to "Small Steps" with
an equally uncreative title. Sheldon and Penny have brought their relationship to the next level, now it's time to meet the parents. And other relatives. And friends.

4. Shipper1990 - A Tale of Sheldon & Penny. Part 4: Pillow Talk
4th part of my endless Shenny series, sequel to "Moving Forward".
Title is pretty much self-explanatory. A collection of bedroom conversations. Rated M for some adult themes and language.

5. Shipper1990 - A Tale of Sheldon & Penny. Part 5: Fun with Flags
Next part of my Shenny series, sequel to "Pillow Talk". What do you
do when you inherit 18,5 million dollar? Exactly, you go on a world trip with your beautiful girlfriend - eight months later. And of course Sheldon doesn't miss a chance to drop some of his knowledge about flags.

6. Shipper1990 - A Tale of Sheldon & Penny. Part 6: Forever
New part of my Shenny tale, sequel to "Fun with Flags". I have no
idea what to write as a summary. Simply more Shenny. Please read the ending of part 5 before this.

7. Shipper1990 - A Tale of Sheldon & Penny. Part 7: Additional scenes (incomplete)
Accompanying content to the "A Tale of Sheldon & Penny" series.
Just extra some stuff I forgot to write or didn't go with the theme of the part.
petthekat

Thanks to RevDorothyL for these fics. They are no longer available online. As we don't know the reasons all these fics have been removed by their authors we are keeping them in the private area. Send us a message to join the forum, or message us to ask for fics by email.

1. Fear of a Penny
What really transpired when Penny forced Sheldon to watch The Lake House. Rated M for Lemon. Fluffy, too!

2. Those Things
Sheldon finds Penny outside, under the stars,  musing on her place in the world. One shot. Rating is for Language.

3. The Sheldon Cooper Solidarity Enigma
The third and final part of my Penny/Sheldon series! Sheldon is attempting, as per his agreement with Penny, to find an available female with all the traits he believed Penny to be lacking - and Penny is forced to watch his progress. Or lack thereof.

4. Valentine's Day Massacre
Penny and Sheldon's first Valentine's Day together. Set after Friends with Benefits. Fun little one-shot!
Tumblr Ate My Soul

Thanks to RevDorothyL for these fics. They are no longer available online. As we don't know the reasons all these fics have been removed by their authors we are keeping them in the private area. Send us a message to join the forum, or message us to ask for fics by email.

1. A day like this
One-sided Penny/Sheldon, Penny's POV. Read and Review, please. I own nothing! One shot.

2. Chaotic
Tomorrow her research in London gets approved and she leaves, because it's science before all else. And he understands. And never again lets anyone get as near as her. Read and review. The first chapter is more of an outline, could be read as a one-shot.

3. Her Hair
She knew her father hated that she let herself become a girl but she still insisted on the long hair, trying to preserve her own sanity. Please, review Smile [This IS a Shenny story.] One shot.

4. Two sides of a medal
This could be a sequel to A day like this but doesn't have to be. It's Sheldon's POV. The first part is a Sheldon that likes Penny and the second a Sheldon that is content with Amy. Read and review, please. I own nothing!