Where No Sheldon Has Gone Before....(Fan Fiction Recommendations)
(07-17-2015, 07:12 AM)Nutz Wrote: Apparently Tribeca had enough and deleted all her stories and left FanFiction. She still has an account, but everything but her favorite authors and their stories are gone.

I'm still going over the pros and cons of the smut and Jr Rodeo threads. Like I said, I don't want to cause problems for any Shenny writer, but also don't want to hide these stories between others like we should be ashamed of them. I love to hear your thoughts on added these everyone..... Maybe I should make a poll

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear about Tribeca. I LOVED her stories. But I know she just got too disillusioned over time. The deterioration of the writing on the show..what they've done to Sheldon, and Penny, for that matter..it just got to be too much, which I completely understand. She and I used to exchange messages all the time, but now I haven't heard from her in about two years. Really cool chick/I miss her a lot. And sad to learn she removed all of her stories. I didn't realize..

Does anyone here keep up with her? Is she possibly a member on the forum, under a different name?
"The mark of mediocrity is to look for precedent."   Norman Mailer

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where No Sheldon Has Gone Before....(Fan Fiction Recommendations) - by Kimk26 - 08-13-2015, 10:20 AM