Where No Sheldon Has Gone Before....(Fan Fiction Recommendations)
(05-20-2015, 03:36 AM)Louise Wrote: Are you cataloging ALL the fics, Nutz, or just the Shenny-friendly ones? I took a gander at this and it seems icky and unpleasant. ETA: I vote Bat Crap.

I'm reading, or doing my best to read 2 - 3 chapters of every story that's not tagged Sheldon/Penny or Shenny just in case it's not marked properly.

I have been listing what I consider vintage stories that I find with the original five (or just the four guys) into the Schrödinger thread. But this story has confused me since it has a completely asexual Sheldon and a fourth season Amy.

I guess the real question is do we want to list the stories where Amy is a main character if she's a good friend /asexual season 4 Amy, or do we only want to have the Amy stories where Sheldon leaves her.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where No Sheldon Has Gone Before....(Fan Fiction Recommendations) - by Nutz - 05-20-2015, 11:32 AM