Where No Sheldon Has Gone Before....(Fan Fiction Recommendations)
Thanks for all the love guys (and for helping me stay sane) Unfortunately, Fanfiction only allows 1 collection per user (email) so my bright idea of having 4 or 5 different collections is now down to two (thanks to my husbands email) so just romantic and platonic are happening.

In Fanfiction alone right now there are 5,000 BBT stories listed, and my filters (all ratings, English only, Completed) has brought that number down to 3,100. I know that there are some wonderful writers that have started a story out there, but I hate getting to chapter 12 and finding that the Author decided to abandon it or hasn't updated in over three years. So all incomplete stories are being added to my alert list that way if they get completed I can add them later.

Here's some more firsts:
First Sheldon/Leonard (Fun Fact Big Grin this is the first "ship" story to be posted to FanFiction)
The Dinner Date

First Shenny Ship story
Mission: Weekend at Penny's

First Multi-Chapter Shenny
The Scientific Method

First Shenny Friend Fic
Delusional

Just cause it funny: Sheldon and Penny watch Mystery Science Theater
Sheldon's Mystery Science Theater

First Shenny over 5 chapters
The Reverse Pygmalion Paradox

First OT3 (Sheldon/Penny/Leonard)
The Scientific Method
Yes, I know it has the same name as another story

First Shenny over 10 Chapters
The Dactylic Hexameter

First Shenny over 15 Chapters
The Cooper Libido Experiment
With a very creepy Ramona

First Shenny (different AU's)
In Every Universe

First Multi-Chapter Shenny Friend Fic
The Vestigial Organ Recall

First Penny/Howard (smut)
The Expectations Instability

First Penny/Raj (smut, and I don't know why Sheldons in the room)
The Loose Lips Suppositition
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 2 users Like Nutz's post:
  • queenoftheDales, Idle Miscreant

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where No Sheldon Has Gone Before....(Fan Fiction Recommendations) - by Nutz - 04-22-2015, 02:41 PM