Where No Sheldon Has Gone Before....(Fan Fiction Recommendations)
Grand idea, Nutz.Wine
Other than your Platonic, Friends-to-lovers, Romance/Smut and AU categories, what about a Surrealist section (perhaps as a subsection of AU?) for those stories set at Los Robles (as opposed to set in another galaxy, or in the old west etc), but involving telepathy, genderswap, Sheldon as ghost/cat/toaster and so forth.
Space's story about Sheldon as a cranky shrimp (Leonard was a mollusk I seem to recall?) under the sea could go in this section also, possibly. (As could most of Space's work I think...)

I once had a half-arsed plan to organise the monstrous amount of S/P fanfic by splitting it into about 10 categories of five/ten representative stories each. Some straight palship ones or vast, multi-chapter "canon" ones, but also Apocafic, Shennoir, Superhero, Space Opera, Whimsy etc...This obviously would only have been a fraction of the whole, and not thus the definitive collection that you are amassing, but it was appealing to my niminy-piminy mindset at the time...

There's a large amount of work in private journals as well, not to mention on AOL, and in various kink memes etc. I estimate (please correct me) over 2000 stories in total, some book-length. I tremble at the thought of your mammoth task ahead. Courage, O noble chronicler!
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where No Sheldon Has Gone Before....(Fan Fiction Recommendations) - by Idle Miscreant - 04-21-2015, 06:22 PM