Where No Sheldon Has Gone Before....(Fan Fiction Recommendations)
(04-18-2015, 01:08 PM)Nutz Wrote: I've finally come across the first First Raj/Howard Fic

Thank you, Nutz. Heart

The most intriguing Howraj fic I ever saw was by somebody called "Gatesitter" on Livejournal. Their fics are not posted on FF.net or AO3. As with most H/R stuff, these fics were written long ago in S3 and I never had the chance to talk with this person. I'd love to know if this person is still writing for some other fandom or what they're up to nowadays, because I can find no trace of them.

I can't exactly say I *loved* the fic, because it was pretty OTT in some places, but it's almost the *only* fic I've seen that actually took the relationship seriously and didn't treat it as a punchline or just something fluffy and facetious. I really, really appreciate that and find it refreshing. IIRC their fics had a Shenny subplot or were at least sort of Shenny-inclined. This writer also wrote Raj/Sheldon.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where No Sheldon Has Gone Before....(Fan Fiction Recommendations) - by Louise - 04-19-2015, 03:57 AM