Where No Sheldon Has Gone Before....(Fan Fiction Recommendations)
Can any of you chaps remember a story where Penny rescues Sheldon from a fire in 4A? I remember it was fairly dark, and contained flashbacks to when she was younger and some horses were caught in a barn fire...Cheery!
It was one of the first stories I read...along with Sheldon as a ghost being dreadful at haunting Penny, and the rather lovely Chilly Kitty series by Triple Pirouette (I think).

I'd like to read it again, just because I'm beginning to suspect that fanfiction actually put me onto the whole notion of Shenny to begin with. I may have been poking around on the internet whilst sleeping on a couch for months in Glasgow, in a poet's gaff, under a massive glaring poster of Bertolt Brecht, avoiding both my book AND looking at Bertolt, and stumbled on these predominately Sheldon-centric stories. I remember being amazed at the sheer bulk of work written about these two sitcom characters, which I'd only just become acquainted with. The vast variety of the worlds they inhabited off-screen also fascinated me. Today I even regard the show as merely ONE universe out of the many that Sheldon and Penny inhabit, and not even one that particularly interests me.
I don't actually like sitcoms.
Dodgy

Thoughts?
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 1 user Likes Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Nutz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where No Sheldon Has Gone Before....(Fan Fiction Recommendations) - by Idle Miscreant - 03-03-2015, 04:42 PM