Where No Sheldon Has Gone Before....(Fan Fiction Recommendations)
As I said somewhere else in this madhouse...I've been going through a lot of the early S/P works and vaguely putting them into categories of Surreal, Apocalyptic, Whimsical, Superhero-themed etc...and invariably smut, obviously. Although as said, I've been surprised to find how few graphic works there actually are. Less than 30% easily, and most not graphic, merely suggestive. Generally the early works seem to be friendship based, with an undercurrent of potential. Er, like the show. Or very gently romantic, in a very non-traditional sense, Sheldon retaining all his idiosyncrasies and tics.

I particularly liked this opening from The Plasma Explosion Experiment by awmperry:

SLEEP MODE – NREM N2 – 0:14:27.3
K-complex detected (102µV 0.3s)
Theta 14%, Spindles 15.2Hz 83%
Theta 8%, Spindles 14.0Hz 88%
K-complex detected (104µV 0.7s)
Theta 9%, Spindles 13.3Hz 89%
Preparing transition to NREM N3 – Increase Delta to 4%, set 3.6Hz for phase-in
K-complex detected (103µV 0.4s)
Caution: Unusual K-complex density, possible exterior threat.
Postpone NREM N3 transition, prepare phase-up to NREM N1
K-complex detected (102µV 0.6s)
K-complex detected (105µV 0.7s)
K-complex detected (107µV 0.9s)
ALERT: HIGH K-COMPLEX DENSITY, AUDITORY-INDUCED. POLLING PROPRIOCEPTORS
DSCT REPORTS PROXIMATE UNIDENTIFIED PRESENCE
INITIATE EMERGENCY AWAKENING PROCEDURE

“Danger! Danger!”

Big Grin

I thought that was very amusing. Be warned, that above link does contain a degree of smut, as it leads to the incredibly entertaining but undoubtedly deeply perverse Sheldon/Penny Kink Meme - the full incarnation of which is found HERE

If someone wishes to volunteer reading all those "kinks" and pulling out any worthy of classification, I'd be much obliged. I got about half way down the first page and was sniggering too much to continue.
I think being obviously rather infantile, I'll stick to the ones where Sheldon's a ghost, or a toaster, or a knife-thrower in a post-apocalyptic circus...
But enjoy romping through those threads, the rest of you. Wine sass
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 1 user Likes Idle Miscreant's post:
  • queenoftheDales

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where No Sheldon Has Gone Before....(Fan Fiction Recommendations) - by Idle Miscreant - 02-24-2015, 05:11 PM