Where No Sheldon Has Gone Before....(Fan Fiction Recommendations)
Speaking of Risk, on her latest chapter of Darkly dreaming, was this:

A/N: This isn't goodbye. It's just that I need to step away from this show for awhile. I am not happy with the current undertones of abuse the show seems to be passing off as 'comedy'. The writers have been moving away from the strong, interesting characters and storylines just so they can make lame jokes about sex and sexuality for two years now. They see nothing wrong with subjecting half of their characters to borderline abusive behavior if it gets them laughs and ratings.

I no longer like any of the characters except for Howard. I pity Penny and Sheldon. Leonard, Amy and Bernadette make my skin crawl. It's grown increasingly hard to write any stories when I find I have very little desire to spend time with these characters.

For those of you still writing, I applaud you. You have a stronger will that I do. I wish everyone the best, and I hope I can find my way back here eventually.

Let's all take a minute of silence and raise your Wine for another fallen Shenny author........ May she find her way back to this Fandom.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 4 users Like Nutz's post:
  • Louise, devilbk, queenoftheDales, lewstonewar

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where No Sheldon Has Gone Before....(Fan Fiction Recommendations) - by Nutz - 02-21-2015, 10:03 AM