Where No Sheldon Has Gone Before....(Fan Fiction Recommendations)
Over on AO3, Jaycie Victory has been writing some very nice one-shots under the series title Shenny Cooper for the Win. These are my favorites to this point.

The Butterfly Effect Symposium - Hanging out with four geek geniuses had led to many freaky sights over the years, but none more so than the morning Penny stumbled out of bed and came face to face with herself...
http://archiveofourown.org/works/3172996

The Butterfly Effect Coda - What does the future look like with Penny and Sheldon together in it? A coda to The Butterfly Effect Symposium.
http://archiveofourown.org/works/3182255

The Dutch Courage Syndrome - "Where are we going!" Her voice tried to rise in shrill inquiry, but the pain in her head immediately objected.
He paused uncharacteristically before answering. She could see the knuckles of his hands turn white on the wheel.
"We're going to the rehabilitation centre."
What if Penny finally admitted she had a problem? What if that changed... everything?
http://archiveofourown.org/works/3259427

They are well worth your time. And given that the currently running Shenny selections on ff.net are, to me at least, uninteresting, I advice you take a trip over to Ao3.
The following 2 users Like devilbk's post:
  • queenoftheDales, lewstonewar
you guys know fics with a jealousy Sheldon ?
(02-06-2015, 11:02 AM)shennyfreak1990 Wrote: you guys know fics with a jealousy Sheldon ?

Are you looking for a fluffy kinda story? I can think of a couple of the "Sheldon is jealous" type of stories but I don't think they are fluffy in the least bit... (I live for drama and angst most days Big Grin)

Stand by....
As far as I can tell, jealous Sheldon lives mostly in Shamy fics.
(02-07-2015, 12:01 AM)queenoftheDales Wrote: Are you looking for a fluffy kinda story? I can think of a couple of the "Sheldon is jealous" type of stories but I don't think they are fluffy in the least bit... (I live for drama and angst most days Big Grin)

Stand by....

The kind of the story is not so important. I'm new at this area and I thoght a jealous Sheldon Story woulde be fine Smile
(02-07-2015, 12:56 AM)devilbk Wrote: As far as I can tell, jealous Sheldon lives mostly in Shamy fics.

Yeah this is true for the most part, I've seen it in those Lenny to Shenny stories too. I read some angsty story where Penny agrees to marry Leonard, Sheldon acts like he is ok with it while having some internal monologe about how he is better than Leonard and so forth. He is an ass until Penny confronts him then BOOM the magic happens Rolleyes It ended as a Shenny story (I think or was it that Shenny never progresses?) but yeah, no fluff.

I have never gotten far enough in a Shamy story to read anything(ALWAYS by accident. It's not that hard to tag a story right? Dodgy ), but usually, the descriptions is Sheldon jealous of Amy's possible love interest and what not.

No worries, I'll go looking for it this weekend
The following 2 users Like queenoftheDales's post:
  • lewstonewar, Del Fino
(02-07-2015, 07:54 AM)queenoftheDales Wrote: Yeah this is true for the most part, I've seen it in those Lenny to Shenny stories too. I read some angsty story where Penny agrees to marry Leonard, Sheldon acts like he is ok with it while having some internal monologe about how he is better than Leonard and so forth. He is an ass until Penny confronts him then BOOM the magic happens Rolleyes It ended as a Shenny story (I think or was it that Shenny never progresses?) but yeah, no fluff.

I have never gotten far enough in a Shamy story to read anything(ALWAYS by accident. It's not that hard to tag a story right? Dodgy ), but usually, the descriptions is Sheldon jealous of Amy's possible love interest and what not.

No worries, I'll go looking for it this weekend

Thats nice, thank you.
I have an exam in the morning so guess what that means... Fan fic recs at the Q!Big Grin
[Image: turk-dance-o.gif]

Ok, back to business:

The Failure of Einstein's Universe
By Annakovsky
Rating: T
Penny desperately needs to save face in front of her ex, so she makes Sheldon pretend to be her boyfriend. It's like Three's Company all up in here.
This author also writes top notch SVU fiction so bonus!
http://archiveofourown.org/works/87555

The God of Clockwork & Strings
damalur
Rating: M
Sheldon and the universe conspire to give Penny a second chance.
multi-verse travel (something like that)
http://archiveofourown.org/works/69298?view_adult=true

Do You Know (no no no)
Muir_Wolf
Rating: NR (no rating)
Penny decides to give up on acting for a while, Sheldon tries to be supportive. Penny!fic
Penny!fic >_<
http://archiveofourown.org/works/162943

I've been trying to find some more Penny-centric fics so if y'all know of some good ones.... (devilbk is good for Penny and OC fics, btw) also one-hit-wonders are good too (ya know, the writers who only do one story for the fandom and are never heard from again? There is gold out there, I know it.)

I'll be adding some more of the dramatic/angst type recs. Eventually
The following 3 users Like queenoftheDales's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, devilbk, lewstonewar
I read some FF of RiskNight and they are great. Is there any possibility to download the stories from ff.net on my smartphone?
(02-17-2015, 08:38 AM)shennyfreak1990 Wrote: I read some FF of RiskNight and they are great. Is there any possibility to download the stories from ff.net on my smartphone?

There is a roundabout way if you have an iPhone. I can walk you through it. (Look at me trying to provide tech support Tongue)

EDIT: I forget that there is an app called Pocket Fiction, which I have it on my phone and iPad, that works through Ff.net and you can sync and download all of your favorites and stories you are following, etc, from there. You don't need wifi or data after you sync your stuff to read stories either. (Life saver, I tell you what)