The ever expanding BANG.
CBS, have annouced that they want Big Bang to carry on after Season 10. It's not in the bag until Warner agree and until the cast make their feelings known.

http://www.thebigbangtheoryhq.com/#!Seas...3831916fc3

How do you guys feel about this possibility? Does it make you more hopeful that they will split up the canons and give Shenny a shot? Or do you think it means episodes about parenthoood, child birth and babies?  Huh Which I never enjoy on ANY show.
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Kimk26
I don't think the show has anywhere to go... Once you add a kid you lose people... No wants to see that. But like... No one wanted to see what they're currently doing so who knows. I think that some of the actors want to be done, stop being pigeon holed and try something new...

But who knows! At this point who knows. I'd be down with S11-12 if S10 (or even 9) ended with Penny and Sheldon kissing after talking about how unhappy they are with their s/o...

I still hold onto this thing that Jim said when asked, he doesn't want to keep doing the show forever or until he's 50, he wants the show to end with NO KIDS and Sheldon winning his Nobel.

Guess we'll see what happens...
The following 3 users Like QueenOfShebaSays's post:
  • Jela, Trust No One, Kimk26
I have to think the longer this show goes, the more chances for changes? It would not shock me to see some breakup's. The Lenny and Shamy could still be endgame, but to have some real Shenny and Lamy for a little while would be very interesting and get the fan talking.
The following 1 user Likes Trust No One's post:
  • Kimk26
Oh, God, no, this horrible sick wreckage needs to be put out of our misery. It's already devoid of fresh ideas, a tired recycling of stale sitcom tropes. Kill it. I just don't think it could ever come back from the death spiral it got into from Season 3.
The following 4 users Like SpaceAnJL's post:
  • Trust No One, Jela, Jomi25, Kimk26
Unless they're willing to blow up the ships, this has no where to go. Shows are about the journey, not the destination, which is why once the main girl and guy hook up forever the show is over. I can't see people tuning into 3 married couples who still treat each other like crap, and the only place to go is getting Raj and Staurt to the alter so they're finally normal and grown up. I will not watch Penny going through detox cause Leonard got her knocked up, Sheldon treating Amy like crap 95% percent of the time because he really doesn't want what she does and then watching him lose another part of his soul as they air another "very special episode" of him giving in to the manipulative bitch just cause some writer had a hard on for Blossom at on time.... Just no.

I hope at least Jim and Kaley have the fortitude to get the hell out while they still might have a career. The longer they stay in these characters, the more their acting chops decay and the bigger chance that they'll be type-casted for the rest of their lives. I have little hope for the rest since they know they'll never have another chance to make this much money again and they're almost salavating over the thought they might not have kill the goose yet
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
The following 8 users Like Nutz's post:
  • Trust No One, QueenOfShebaSays, Jela, Toad, FlyingMonkey, Jomi25, Kimk26, devilbk
Additional seasons won't affect me since I stopped watching in S6 and should have quit two seasons earlier. My only interest now is morbid curiosity at watching the corpse decay.
The following 6 users Like FlyingMonkey's post:
  • Toad, Tuesday Pajamas, Trust No One, Kimk26, Jomi25, wellplayedpenny
This week we have had an interesting development with the very first article calling out the show current lack of humour. Or rather, McDoucebag causing a twitter stir with his opinion of the show. Maybe he never saw the early years which do have some great material but I do agree that a lot of what goes on now is... "Oh look at the nerds, aren't they silly. HAH-HA!!"

http://forum.the-big-bang-theory.com/top...-guy-down/

https://twitter.com/LyleMcDouchebag/stat...9064933378

Could this be the beginning of the backlash? I'd hate the great episodes to be buried by the hate of a show that outstays its welcome so EVERY character can get married like Friends. BB was never Friends and shouldn't try to be. And no matter what certain quarters may say, it was NEVER designed to be a rom-com. All my opinion of course. Shy

Attached Files Image(s)

I like how the link at the other forum leads to an article saying that McDoucebag is crazy because the show has won "loads of Golden Globes and Emmys". While it is true that Jim has won several GG's and Emmy's and tbbt has won several technical Emmy awards(editing), the show has never won for best comedy in either. There are no critics anymore it's just a bunch of bloggers hoping for hits and access.
Oh wow, oh wow, what an adventure.
(01-31-2016, 05:58 AM)Gamma Wrote: I like how the link at the other forum leads to an article saying that McDoucebag is crazy because the show has won "loads of Golden Globes and Emmys".  While it is true that Jim has won several GG's and Emmy's and tbbt has won several technical  Emmy awards(editing), the show has never won for best comedy in either.  There are no critics anymore it's just a bunch of bloggers hoping for hits and access.

This is what the internet has given us. Confused  The biggest change in TV show reviewing has been the rise of the BLOGGER. They are too careful to be critical, because they have no real clout, so they tend to always say nice things. Along comes someone like Mr McDouchebag. Maybe not everyone who liked his post HATES the show, they may just think its fading. That scene really wasn't funny, like so many later season ones I'm afraid.
  • Gamma
Then there's the odd few with nothing to lose.... they don't even have a comments section. Wise!

Check out this article on looper.

THE DUMBEST THINGS ON THE BIG BANG THEORY THAT NO ONE TALKS ABOUT

[Image: -1447172013.jpg]

WE talk about them. US!! We liked the show when the guys were still allowed to have their own world. Season 1-3 had plenty of mighty nerd moments, which gently mocked, rather than downright insulted. There was some sympathy once.
  • CassandraElise