The ever expanding BANG.
It's from two days ago and yeah... it would be everywhere if this was the case... also the "article" spends like 2 sentences on the fact that the series got an 11th season and then the rest is just a description of the last episode and the upcoming one..
Bitches be crazy. 
A good journalist wants three independent sources. THEN it's a story.
The only way I want a Season 11 is if seasons 6-10 are proven to be a horrible nightmare that Sheldon and Penny are both having about how their lives will go if they stay with Amy and Leonard. Then they both decide to run away together (as friends....I'll give up hope for them to ever be romantic and be okay with them staying just friends for ever if it means they both stay themselves forever) and all is great in the world.

My made up season 11 is already so much better than the real one would be if there ends up being one.
The following 5 users Like lovealways21's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Nutz, FlyingSolo, chaotic temptation, devilbk
Looks like 'the powers that make themselves richer' are looking for a new, less costly way to carry on their most successful franchise. What are you thoughts about the news of a spin-off about young Sheldon?

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-fe...cbs-944826

[Image: 37a655_9d04b5c6c594418ab06c330cc063c3b8~mv2.jpg]

Heres my thoughts. Although a show sans Lenny and Shamy has some potential. http://www.thebigbangtheoryhq.com/single...ng-Sheldon
Jim's also a producer for the show... I think it'll be interesting. Idk when Sheldon's dad passed away (I don't recall his exact age...) but like you said, no Shamy, no Lenny and no laugh track! I mean a they wanted to give young Sheldon a blonde spunky neighbor they could very much do that. If they can get a kid to play Sheldon and Jim is involved... it might work! I guess we shall see. I prefer this spinoff idea over a Shamy spinoff or something else. Also it doesn't Star Jim so he's free to do other stuff after TBBT is done for good (I'm revising my idea: TBBT has one more season and that's it...)
Bitches be crazy. 
(11-08-2016, 10:45 AM)QueenOfShebaSays Wrote: Jim's also a producer for the show... I think it'll be interesting. Idk when Sheldon's dad passed away (I don't recall his exact age...) but like you said, no Shamy, no Lenny and no laugh track! I mean a they wanted to give young Sheldon a blonde spunky neighbor they could very much do that. If they can get a kid to play Sheldon and Jim is involved... it might work! I guess we shall see. I prefer this spinoff idea over a Shamy spinoff or something else. Also it doesn't Star Jim so he's free to do other stuff after TBBT is done for good (I'm revising my idea: TBBT has one more season and that's it...)

If the article is correct Sheldon will be 12 years old. barring another big Canon rewrite, his father would still be alive since in Pancake batter he said the reason why he was alone in Germany at age 15 was his mother had to go home and help his father since the house slipped off the cinder blocks again.
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons
Finding an actor to play the young Sheldon will be some task! The Sheldon I know and love from the early years, quotes fabulous monologues, his physical comedy is incredible and he has an innocence and charm that is unprecedented. He IS the reason the show latest 9 years but he's also been party to his own downfall. They couldn't stop meddling with him. He went from different, genius and crazy in a good way to stupid, petty and immature under Molaro's rule and I fear that he will only make this new show a tweeny version of the 'real' thing. I hope they can pull it off but they'll have to stop mocking and start supporting their character again. Maybe with Lenny out of the mix and Sheldon no longer outshining Leonard they can so this. Somehow I think Molaro will make a hash of it though. He may surprise me but...
Talking with THR in 2013, producers Lorre, Molaro and Prady joked that they could never envision doing a spinoff of Big Bang. "I can't imagine doing that. I couldn't imagine taking any part of this show and separating it; it's all one piece to me. I can't wrap my head around splintering someone away from this show," said Lorre.

Prady, meanwhile, joked he'd like to do a one-hour spinoff with Stuart from the comic book show.

For his part, WBTV-based Molaro seemed the most open-minded about an off-shoot. "I'm so head-first and knee-deep into these characters and so in love with this show and the characters that are on it," he told THR in 2013. "We're just scratching the surface of a lot of these relationships. I can't even think about a spinoff. The show is a priority and I love it as a writer and as a fan. That's just so far away, it's too far off the radar for me to even give you an honest answer about that. I live the show, I wake up in the middle of the night thinking about it and want it to be great. Maybe someday, but right now this is the focus."

Molaro says he loves the characters yet he's dumbed them down so much. PFFF! He's all mouth, isn't he.
Contract news is ... there is no contract news and negotiations could drag on AFTER the final episode of S10 has been shot. Potentially. It seems only Jim, Johnny and Kaley are having negs right now. This makes sense, as it happened that way the last time with the other actors following on after the main 3 were secured. Then Simon and Kunal negotiate together, then Mayim and Melissa.

[Image: 37a655_9044027ea15c4b64a20cbf61bcb58dd4~mv2.jpg]

http://www.thebigbangtheoryhq.com/single...to-drag-on
News reports are coming in that CBS are gearing up to sign contracts for two more years of Big Bang.

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entert...83056.html

Two more years of the domesticity that lies ahead? I hope they have some more ideas in the pot besides a Shamy wedding and Penny pregnancy. Big Bang has become the most conservative TV show I have ever watched. Don't think I can handle two more years of it.
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Idle Miscreant