The ever expanding BANG.
I don't like that most of these articles won't point out how problematic Amy is... Not just as a "female character" but just as a character as a whole... The show is problematic, and she is one of the main reasons why.
The following 2 users Like QueenOfShebaSays's post:
  • Toad, Kimk26
It seems nerds across the globe are turning their distaste towards the show which saddens me because the early seasons have some great nerd culture moments. I was brought up on comics, sci-fi and fantasy shows and I class myself as a big fan of the genre. Now I can laugh at myself and I enjoyed the early seasons and saw it more as a gentle mocking. The later seasons are very different. It's become a "show for dumb people" or "a family show" as is the nicer description. Sadly, those tuning in now have a point and everything that was good about the show is being drowned out.

[Image: bbt-11-e1456283573769.jpg?w=584]

https://upvoted.com/2016/02/24/why-the-g...ng-theory/
The following 4 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Toad, FlyingMonkey, Kimk26, devilbk
Season 9 is almost over and it looks as though they are already considering Season 11. So far I don't see anyone putting up any objection for the show to stay on the air. Which means that Jim Parsons will have to work with children afterall. There has no been a significant drop in ratings to suggest this show is anywhere near closing. I doubt many of us will still be around.

http://tvline.com/2016/03/01/the-big-ban...on-10-cbs/

Personally I don't think I can take two more years of Sheldon being shackled to Amy and every part of his life and character being repenned to fit her. In the latest taping report Sheldon shows Amy a storage container where he hoards everything he's ever owned, including old toothbrushes.

"FYI, [Sheldon's] toothbrush is the red one in the plexiglass case under the UV light."

As Space mentioned in the grumblebox, why would a guy with this type of germ phobia hoard an old toothbrush? They are just throwing new personality disorders into the pot, as they water down others. They are also trying to make Amy have revelance. Which is bullshit.
The following 1 user Likes Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Kimk26
(03-03-2016, 06:29 PM)Tuesday Pajamas Wrote: "FYI, [Sheldon's] toothbrush is the red one in the plexiglass case under the UV light."

As Space mentioned in the grumblebox, why would a guy with this type of germ phobia hoard an old toothbrush? They are just throwing new personality disorders into the pot, as they water down others. They are also trying to make Amy have revelance. Which is bullshit.

Oh so now Sheldon's a hoarder huh? Please. He must be the neatest and most considerate hoarder ever then for his living and work spaces not to betray his disposophobia. Why, show, WHY?

No doubt this will be played for yuks, but I don't feel comfortable laughing at a hoarder who is also prone to panic attacks. I suppose this is all part of the turn-Sheldon-into-a-real-boy scheme, giving him real disorders to work through.

Fears of non-standard cutlery, groups large enough to trample one to death, and robot uprisings aren't relatable to the masses apparently. Never mind that they're uniquely, outlandishly Sheldon and you don't feel like a complete douche for laughing at them.

Morlock
OH PLEASE...
The following 4 users Like Toad's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Gamma, Kimk26, Nutz
(03-03-2016, 08:59 PM)Toad Wrote: Oh so now Sheldon's a hoarder huh? Please. He must be the neatest and most considerate hoarder ever then for his living and work spaces not to betray his disposophobia. Why, show, WHY?

I know it's absolute BS. Sheldon is no hoarder, he's fastidious and orderly. So many morlocks Morlock Morlock Morlock Morlock Morlock
The following 3 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Idle Miscreant, Kimk26, Nutz
It's actually far more likely that Amy is a hoarder. Look at how she dresses.
Yeah, I wouldn't like to take bets on what is in the *other* bedroom of her apartment...
The following 1 user Likes SpaceAnJL's post:
  • Kimk26
(03-03-2016, 10:49 PM)SpaceAnJL Wrote: Yeah, I wouldn't like to take bets on what is in the *other* bedroom of her apartment...

A mummified Faisal Tongue
The following 7 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • Trust No One, devilbk, Toad, wellplayedpenny, Shellsyke, Nutz, Kimk26
According to Movie News Guide, Season 11 has been confirmed. Waiting for a more official source to back this up...

http://www.movienewsguide.com/big-bang-t...ies/297498
Seems like it was just click bait since no one else has picked it up
“There are no scenes more fun to do, I feel like, than the ones between Sheldon and Penny. They are such a wonderful odd couple.” - Jim Parsons