Vintage Haven: Strictly Old Episode Discussion
[Image: CerealL.jpg]

Sheldon: No, it hurt… (looking around) Great Caesar’s Ghost, look at this place?

Leonard: So Penny’s a little messy.

Sheldon: A little messy? The Mandelbrot set of complex numbers is a little messy, this is chaos. Excuse me, explain to me an organisational system where a tray of flatware on a couch is valid. I’m just inferring that this is a couch, because the evidence suggests the coffee table’s having a tiny garage sale.

Leonard: Did it ever occur to you that not everyone has the compulsive need to sort, organise and label the entire world around them?

Sheldon: No.

[Image: LeanL.jpg]

Leonard: Are you insane, you can’t just break into a woman’s apartment in the middle of the night and clean.

Sheldon: I had no choice. I couldn’t sleep knowing that just outside my bedroom was our living room, and just outside our living room was that hallway, and immediately adjacent to that hallway was… this.

Leonard: Do you realise that if Penny wakes up, there is no reasonable explanation as to why we’re here?

Sheldon: I just gave you a reasonable explanation.

Leonard: No, no. You gave me an explanation, it’s reasonableness will be determined by a jury of your peers.

Sheldon: Don’t be ridiculous. I have no peers

[Image: tumblr_mvlf8sMJGP1qasxjlo3_500.gif]
Oh wow, oh wow, what an adventure.
The following 3 users Like Gamma's post:
  • Toad, Idle Miscreant, queenoftheDales

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vintage Haven: Strictly Old Episode Discussion - by Gamma - 11-14-2014, 09:23 AM