Vintage Haven: Strictly Old Episode Discussion
Elizabethan Raj is rather cute, but yes, Howard's Alias the Jester get-up is wonderful. Trollboy looks like a chess piece. I did find the idea that Sheldon had nicked Leonard's pillow-cases to make authentic linen undergarments funny. (Commitment and attention to detail.)

I don't know why we couldn't have more Ren Faire interaction. The guys were utterly unself-conscious about pursuing something that they loved. I could see them getting into some kind of scrap with another bunch of costumed enthusiasts, very easily. (Yes, this episode was a major factor in sparking 'Paladin' in my brain.)

With Leslie, there wasn't real malice. I think her first interaction with Sheldon, like Gablehauser, she mistook his social obliviousness for true rudeness, whereas he was just ragging on her work, her gender was irrelevant to him. Now she knows him better, she just likes tweaking him, because she can. (Incidentally, while they pitch in on each other, I can't ever see either of them interfering with the other's work. Leslie corrected a whiteboard, she didn't deface it.)
The following 3 users Like SpaceAnJL's post:
  • Louise, queenoftheDales, Gamma

Messages In This Thread
RE: Vintage Haven: Strictly Old Episode Discussion - by SpaceAnJL - 10-29-2014, 05:35 PM