Vintage Haven: Strictly Old Episode Discussion
I love the Happiness Post. Can we beat Leonard with the spiky things instead of the cute donkey piñata? I'm afraid I find the ferret far more adorable than Bill Murray, though.
The following 1 user Likes SpaceAnJL's post:
  • Louise
(12-16-2014, 05:47 PM)SpaceAnJL Wrote: I love the Happiness Post. Can we beat Leonard with the spiky things instead of the cute donkey piñata? I'm afraid I find the ferret far more adorable than Bill Murray, though.

You can do whatever you want in the Happiness Post. Bill and the ferret will just have to work it out Tongue

How did you put the tilde on your N, Space? As a Spanish major, it hurts me to not use one, but I don't know how to insert one, here....
Some idle DVD covers I haven't seen for a while. I've just noticed that Howard has drawn a moustache on the glass.
[Image: proxy.jpg?t=HBhIaHR0cDovL2E0Lm16c3RhdGlj...K1MtTm_oVA]
[Image: the-big-bang-theory-cbs-season-7-2013__140312141642.jpg]
[Image: 2.jpg]
[Image: The_Big_Bang_Theory.jpg]
[Image: normal_The_Big_Bang_Theory_Season_1.jpg]

Looking at those last three...God knows HOW people got the idea there might feasibly be a romance of sorts between the blonde and the tall guy...

Does anyone need the sign there? No? Good.
"WHERE THE HELL'S MY PARACHUTE?"
The following 4 users Like Idle Miscreant's post:
  • Gamma, Louise, Tuesday Pajamas, Jomi25
That first one is so cute. I've never seen it before. I have the other two.
There's FIVE pictures there dammit- Oh you mean the other two Howard ones.

Big Grin
One of your images isn't showing up.
DAGNABBIT! Ach well, it was not to be.

What episode this week O Vintage Episode Wrangler?

Have we had Nerdvana yet? I have some wish to rewatch Friendship Algorithm of late. Does that chime with anyone else's gong? As it were.
(01-13-2015, 12:10 PM)Idle Miscreant Wrote: DAGNABBIT! Ach well, it was not to be.

What episode this week O Vintage Episode Wrangler?

Have we had Nerdvana yet? I have some wish to rewatch Friendship Algorithm of late. Does that chime with anyone else's gong? As it were.

I was going to wait until I return home to start up Vintage Haven eps again, because I don't have a DVD player and blah, blah, other excuses, but if people want to do it, let's go for it. I like Friendship Algorithm a lot. Let's maybe do that this weekend, and Nerdvana next weekend. S'alright??
The following 1 user Likes Louise's post:
  • Idle Miscreant
Just an idea but maybe when you get back we can start from the pilot and work our way through to the end of S3. We can make new ep threads for each (as if the show were airing in order now) if you'd like...?

Otherwise carry on Tongue

Those images are OUR show. I was convinced Penny was going to bore with wimpy Leonard (or he was going to move on to someone else, he was so shallow) and they would do the 'will-they won't-they' with Sheldon and Penny instead. Leonard and Penny were so boring I would literally zone out during their scenes.

And this new Sheldon, is so bent out of shape he's lost his mojo big-time!
The following 3 users Like Tuesday Pajamas's post:
  • wellplayedpenny, devilbk, Louise
I like your idea, PJ. They have separate threads for each episode elsewhere which I liked and was starting to write up commentary for before an intervention was held and reason took over. I'd so very much appreciate if we could have the same here (separate threads not an intervention you cheeky lot!) BUT we'd also need a sister-thread for those episodes beyond s1-3, perhaps those nominated by a poll or something? Because one of my all-time favorites is The Thespian Catalyst and I wanna talk about it gosh darn it!
Let's go exploring!
The following 2 users Like wellplayedpenny's post:
  • devilbk, Louise